IGNORED

Bristol Sport - New Kit (Merged)

SuperFly2002

"The new shirt, which will be unveiled next week, has taken almost a year to develop in collaboration with fans."

Did i miss something?

it was discussed at the FAN meeting, Dolly can confirm that, I believe they have seen it too

"Our vision is to inspire the next generation of supporters and by producing our own kit we've been able to reduce the children's shirt price."

Adult shirt same price then, hopefully decent sizes, training kit and ladies versions available.... and available without loads of delays to deliveries!

It's a fancy "B" = Bristol Sport.

I'm glad you cleared that up, I can just about see that now...I thought it was some sort of Tornado/Twister and couldn't get the connection!

Edit: thanks for that, wolfofweststreet, now I got another image in my mind!

I'm glad you cleared that up, I can just about see that now...I thought it was some sort of Tornado/Twister and couldn't get the connection!

Edit: thanks for that, wolfofweststreet, now I got another image in my mind!

Sorry but its true! Even when you turn it to the side it doesn't really look like a B!

Fannies on the shirt and in the shirt :laugh:

• Admin

Bristol sport are supplying the new kit that took a year to be designed but will the kit have a sponsor or will bristol sport supply and sponsor this kit.

I'm not going to put anything on here as clearly there will be an "official" unveiling, but I have seen in three different places now, away from this thread, reference to who it is going to be.

Let's just say it's a familiar name to us

I'm not going to put anything on here as clearly there will be an "official" unveiling, but I have seen in three different places now, away from this thread, reference to who it is going to be.

Let's just say it's a familiar name to us

is it one of the german words for The?

"Our vision is to inspire the next generation of supporters and by producing our own kit we've been able to reduce the children's shirt price."

Adult shirt same price then, hopefully decent sizes, training kit and ladies versions available.... and available without loads of delays to deliveries!

Adults shouldn't be wearing football shirts anyway.

Great to see the kids prices reduced. ..I want to see Bristol plastered with young uns wearing City shirts not fuxking Chelsea and Liverpool!

Adults shouldn't be wearing football shirts anyway.

Great to see the kids prices reduced. ..I want to see Bristol plastered with young uns wearing City shirts not fuxking Chelsea and Liverpool!

Total nonsense and a vulgur outdated view you have on it.

Archived