IGNORED

Bristol Sport - New Kit (Merged)

SuperFly2002

I am liking the look of the kit so far but the reveal has been dragged out for way too long. Shame we haven't seen a yellow or green away kit, but hopefully the keeper shirts will be on sale this year also.

Why would we see a Yellow or a Green away kit when the away kit is White..?!

At least the home kit (maybe away too) will be revealed tomorrow @ 5pm.

It's actually good that they've successfully built hype. There will always be a few moaners, most likely more on here as that is why many signed up on here - to moan and be fickle :)

Exactly, it's unbelievable really.

I also object to the way "news" about my club is controlled, information is slowly leaked like we are on some kind of life support machine.

If something happens I want to know about it in a reasonable timescale.

The EP guy is a prime example, he works for a newspaper, but holds back on stuff he has been told so as not to upset the club.

Welcome to the age of technology being the main avenue where all fans can access what they like at a time and place that suits them. It's only going to ever be this way from now on ... I actually disagree with the opinion that this makes the club less transparent and fan friendly. If anything technology has allowed the players, staff and the club as a whole become more accessible

I'd be more than happy to get involved and volunteer some of my free time ,if anyone has any info on how I would so this feel free to inbox me

Great! Ping an email to david.lloyd@bcfc.co.uk.

Oh, I'm sorry I don't follow this thread intently or the FAN discussions to know that the colours had already been decided. :angry:

White is traditional, but massively over used (imo).

The away kit looks particularly smart, IMO.

I like both of the new ones because I've always preferred a proper collar, rather than the crew or V necks that have been used in recent years.

Not everyone will like it, that would be the case whatever it looked like, but I think both the new shirts will be more popular than disliked.

Plain, simple & traditional.

The away kit looks particularly smart, IMO.

I like both of the new ones because I've always preferred a proper collar, rather than the crew or V necks that have been used in recent years.

Not everyone will like it, that would be the case whatever it looked like, but I think both the new shirts will be more popular than disliked.

Plain, simple & traditional.

Having said that, the sponsor will have a big impact on the look of the shirt.

Blackthorn would have looked great, as would the simple RSG logo.

I'm hoping it's Thatchers, but hope it's not something that ruins the simplicity of the design.

White and black kits always look smart I think. The black looks really dark, not washed out greyish. Hard to tell about the red yet as on my iPad it looks a bit orangey rather than a nice deeper red. I think others have said this too, yet others have also said it's just the device bring used to view it on and it isn't orangey at all.

I'm hoping the badge is machine stitched and not that crappy 'fuzzy felt' material that degrades after a few washes.

The Puma kits were stitched and held up much better than the Adidas ones.

Totally agree and looking at that picture it looks as though it is indeed stitched

Archived