IGNORED

Bristol Sport - New Kit (Merged)

SuperFly2002

I like them, good job! Nice idea with the discount, I imagine the majority of fans that buy shirts will have an old one they no longer wear and can trade in.

Does anyone know what's happening with the old shirts they get?

I like them, good job! Nice idea with the discount, I imagine the majority of fans that buy shirts will have an old one they no longer wear and can trade in.

Does anyone know what's happening with the old shirts they get?

Apparently they're being sent to Botswana, good move for the club I think, get everybody wearing BCFC shirts!

Its a shame the bristol sport logo is on the kits

I think we're going to have to get used to the Bristol Sport logo.

I'd be very surprised if it wasn't more in view at the rebuilt Ashton Gate than the Bristol City Football Club badge.

We are an entity under the Bristol Sport umbrella now, like it or not.

It seems that, over time, the Bristol Sport side of things is being pushed more and more and this is only going to continue.

I just don't like it

Less than you didn't like Adidas, or Puma or TFG or Nibor.....?

Not a dig just genuinely curious. I've made my peace with the fact that a kit has a club logo on one side and a supplier/manufacturer on the other. In fact I think it would look quite weird without a manufacturer logo on one side!

People seem to be very anti Bristol Sport when as far as I can see they've delivered us the first kit we've had where fans have had a real say in the outcome.

As the majority of responses are positive, then ignore the negatives.

Especially if it is to do with the BS logo, or a little white on the end of the sleeves. These are less than minor issues!

The kit has been positively recieved and so it should.

Less than you didn't like Adidas, or Puma or TFG or Nibor.....?

Not a dig just genuinely curious. I've made my peace with the fact that a kit has a club logo on one side and a supplier/manufacturer on the other. In fact I think it would look quite weird without a manufacturer logo on one side!

People seem to be very anti Bristol Sport when as far as I can see they've delivered us the first kit we've had where fans have had a real say in the outcome.

Im not anti bristol sport, and i think the kits are alright. I just don't like the BS logo, i think its poor

In a fashion Bristol City have outsourced an element of the club to themslves / a company owned by Steve Lansdown.

In the associated commercial guff the word "bespoke" was mentioned. That is exactly how the arrangement can work. The kit can be bespoke. There is an opportunity here to go beyond a handful of fans having a say to anybody who wants to. In the past City fans have had votes on club kits, and way back fans voted to replace the crest with a Robin.

In a fashion Bristol City have outsourced an element of the club to themslves / a company owned by Steve Lansdown.

In the associated commercial guff the word "bespoke" was mentioned. That is exactly how the arrangement can work. The kit can be bespoke. There is an opportunity here to go beyond a handful of fans having a say to anybody who wants to. In the past City fans have had votes on club kits, and way back fans voted to replace the crest with a Robin.

The club were limited to what they could do this season because of the contract with Adidas. Next season I imagine more fans will be able to be involved.

Archived