IGNORED

Bristol Sport - New Kit (Merged)

SuperFly2002

Well it looks like I'm eating my words over these shirts, they look a great fit with a smart retro (albeit with a touch of rugger about them) look, very good!

It does begs the question though, how on earth could the dog shite served up as training wear get approved, when these look so good?!?

Home one looks smart. As mentioned very Lions-esque.

Despite being the same shirt but in different colours, I think the away looks cheap and nasty. Complete opposite if how I see the home.

It doesn't help that poor Joe couldn't get his mum to iron it beforehand!

There must be some benefit from that that we're unaware of. 

I can only presume there's 200,000 die hard fans who suddenly want a league team to support in the City :laugh:

On a serious note I'm guessing they can get a decent deal from some kind of fabric sale/recycling if they can commit to providing a large quantity of material? Either that or it's going under the pitch as padding!

Very nice kit, I particularly like the away kit and that would be the shirt I would buy. One moan, why not have kids shirts at twenty quid? Also give a free kids shirt for every juvenile season ticket sold. I would really like to see Bristol kids dominating the city in their BCFC gear, I still feel that the kids shirt is pricey.

Very nice kit, I particularly like the away kit and that would be the shirt I would buy. One moan, why not have kids shirts at twenty quid? Also give a free kids shirt for every juvenile season ticket sold. I would really like to see Bristol kids dominating the city in their BCFC gear, I still feel that the kids shirt is pricey.

I like the idea of a kids shirt with a season ticket, good call, even if it's just for every NEW season ticket holder, as a one time thing?

Heck I'd even rather see kids in Bristol in that blue and white rag than in a Man Yoo or Chelski shirt.

I was sceptical.. but ya know what.. it's pretty nice, very smart.

I'm in the minoity but i would have liked to see Bristol Rugby Blue for the away as a bit of a solidarity showing (and i follow both)

Im still interested to see how the material holds up (its a benefit of the mega companies to get the decent fabrics)

But we will see...

Prices are a little too high though IMHO.

Are they selling off the old stock at a fiver yet? i need a new five a side team kit!

I can only presume there's 200,000 die hard fans who suddenly want a league team to support in the City :laugh:

On a serious note I'm guessing they can get a decent deal from some kind of fabric sale/recycling if they can commit to providing a large quantity of material? Either that or it's going under the pitch as padding!

According to JL, they will all eventually be going to Botswana

adults shouldn't wear speedo's

Actually as an 'adult' swimmer I would say that speedo's or that type of swimwear is the best type to wear for the task.

Yes, it might get a few laughs if you have a bit of a muffin top when wearing them

, but hey it's about the exercise and it is not a fashion show......... after all.

Its the worse boring shirt 

A lot of thought was put into that

Or should I say money making

That is 3 shirts they won't be selling

We will keep the old ones 

Can't please them all. From what I've seen so far the reaction is about 95% pleased to 5% displeased, so I think the club have done well with this.

Not sure what this is at the bottom of the shirt, maybe Poplar Insulation? My eyes aren't that good! Don't like that kind of secondary shirt sponsorship but money is money!

4efcecfd31c9eaf11d0177ab0caf0817.png

Apologies if it's already been mentioned, but is there a 3rd kit for playing against Sheff Utd? or can we play in in the white? does anyone know?...the new kit looks smart IMO, and white & black is our classic away colour, reminds me of Arsenal away '76...

There will have to be a third kit specifically for games like that I would imagine it will be the away shirt inverted.

Archived