IGNORED

Bristol Sport - New Kit (Merged)

SuperFly2002

I like the robins being stiched on the back. Nice little touch. I think judging by the reaction this kit launch has been the most popular for a long long time. These kits are taking me back to the Goater era. I am liking the fact the club are using the robins more often now.

Its disappointing when they've specifically used a tag line or selling point that the shirt is "more affordable". its the same price as I paid for the Adidas black and red shirt two seasons ago, and that had a name and number as well.

That said, I like the shirt and will probably by it. Looks quite "fitted" though, and like a Rugby top. Will be one that probably needs to be seen in person and tried on to get an idea of fit etc.

I thought there is a fitted version and a non fitted version?

Apologies if it's already been mentioned, but is there a 3rd kit for playing against Sheff Utd? or can we play in in the white? does anyone know?...the new kit looks smart IMO, and white & black is our classic away colour, reminds me of Arsenal away '76...

Or a sort of yellow colour, I don't know - like Mansfield's 'away kit'?

Apologies if it's already been mentioned, but is there a 3rd kit for playing against Sheff Utd? or can we play in in the white? does anyone know?...the new kit looks smart IMO, and white & black is our classic away colour, reminds me of Arsenal away '76...

There us a third kit being produced. Not sure what colour it is but there is one! When I asked if it was blue..... I was told no...

I noticed the socks as well.....we had the same design in the early part of the 83-84 season, with the old 1st division shirts....then we changed to the bukta kit for the Gas FA cup away game at Eastville.......

Doncaster Rovers away.....we might need a 3rd kit? (their shirt is like a red and white QPR).....

And Sheffield Utd first day of the season...my money is on a reversed black and white number

• Admin

I read that thw megastore is to be renamed the Bristol Sport Megastore, does this mean the Rugby clubs stuff will also be sold in there? Are Bristol Sport also making the rugby shirt? Why do they not have the same sponsors as us?

Simple answer remember Ashton Gate is no longer home to just Bristol City.

Owned by Bristol sport so covers the rugby too

• Admin

Seeing the kit at the weston game last night.

Quick glance it looked like the sanderson shirt from a few years ago

Up close it looked a cross between a lions and Welsh Rugby shirt.

One thing I was concerned about was the shade of red in the reveals, but can confirm the shade is what we have come to love

I know someone was asking what the shirt would look like with a Robin as the badge.

Someone called "I See Through You" has done this mock up on ziderheads

The robin badge looks better on the away kit.

I know someone was asking what the shirt would look like with a Robin as the badge.

Someone called "I See Through You" has done this mock up on ziderheads

if the club had anysence they would take orders for a shirt with the robin on, and make them to order, that way the fans would have a choice and everyone is happy,

I'm a creast man myself but if the club give the choice they may well sell a few more shirts

Archived