IGNORED

Bristol Sport - New Kit (Merged)

SuperFly2002

Have Bristol Sport ever made kits before? Genuine question, not sarcasm, I ask because if they haven't then there is bound to be issues at first, especially in their first season. It's not really acceptable but what is likely to happen.

Surely whether they've produced shirts before or not is irrelevant.

It's not as though some suits at BS just got together and said - "right - anyone any ideas on how to make these shirts then? Have we got a sewing machine".

I'd fully expect that they drew on the knowledge of the extremely experienced team of professionals that they no doubt employed specifically to undertake such a task.

There would have been several test runs, to check quality and fine tune/iron out potential issues. Surely?

Surely whether they've produced shirts before or not is irrelevant.

It's not as though some suits at BS just got together and said - "right - anyone any ideas on how to make these shirts then? Have we got a sewing machine".

I'd fully expect that they drew on the knowledge of the extremely experienced team of professionals that they no doubt employed specifically to undertake such a task.

There would have been several test runs, to check quality and fine tune/iron out potential issues. Surely?

Or we are just using some sweatshop in Indonesia etc........I think I know the answer.

What sizes do they do the pro fit in ? As I would normally wear a large but today I seen a friend in a standard fit shirt and to be honest I thought it looked a bit like a sack, which really disappointed me as I've loved the look of the new kit before this.

What sizes do they do the pro fit in ? As I would normally wear a large but today I seen a friend in a standard fit shirt and to be honest I thought it looked a bit like a sack, which really disappointed me as I've loved the look of the new kit before this.

The fit of the standard shirt is fine. Perhaps he just didn't buy the right size!

Anyone else reckon the polos the players were wearing whilst meeting the fans on Friday were quite smart? I liked them, not sure on the Bristol sport logo though, seemed to be bigger than the badge in a couple pictures

I want one of them but there player issued only :(

A new batch if shirts to be released in 2/3 weeks with tested and 'run free' white collars. If you've bought one in the meantime and it does run you can exchange when the new batch comes out.

Most likely the same time a 3rd shirt will be released.

Otherwise I reckon a few cold/hand washes and then your shirt may be fine as normal in a machine.

Archived