IGNORED

The Colin Daniel Fund Raiser...

Fordy62

I'm surprised Jim Chappell didn't end his statement with 'once we get our new stadium we will soon overtake those shithead ******* and leave them trailing in our wake and Pantsdown will want out if City and they will be gazillions in debt etc, etc, etc...Ashton Vale etc, etc, etc.....Dean Windass etc, etc, etc......shitheads......' Maybe that bit was edited out?

Any word from the two Knights of the realm, Dolly?

I've been holding out going to the toilet as I haven't ever actually spontaniously pissed myself from laughing before and have been targetting this as a new first.

Sure Jim Chappell is in the same boat.

Thought Stu Rogers handled it all very decently, incidentally. Nice and diplomatic like :laugh:

Apparently our presentation will be "tinpot" !

A bit like the kettle calling another kettle "a kettle"

http://www.gaschat.co.uk/thread/1115/words-kevin-keegan

"An EIGHT HINDRED PAGE THREAD says different. Just one of many"

The gas cant even count thread numbers now, no wonder they have such high attendances if 191 looks like eight hundred

The Rovers Post has been clever here.

Due to publishing a story that is wholly undermining to their, soon to be all but extinct, club Scotty is getting shit from hypocritical, moronic gasheads - I know that is the norm but still. He doesn't want to release the pics.

Always thought it was too funny to be true but Scott, if you're reading this, none of us want any horses punched, but please mate. . .

The Rovers Post has been clever here.

Due to publishing a story that is wholly undermining to their, soon to be all but extinct, club Scotty is getting shit from hypocritical, moronic gasheads - I know that is the norm but still. He doesn't want to release the pics.

Always thought it was too funny to be true but Scott, if you're reading this, none of us want any horses punched, but please mate. . .

Where does scotty say this?

By the sounds of it, it was indeed done last night.

The problem is that the EP article has led to some horse punchers harrassing and possibly threatening Scott Murray who is now understandably reluctant to let his pictures of the event into the public domain.

If I'm wrong then please someone in the the know tell me, but if I'm right it's a ridiculously sad comment on the mentality of some people.

It was a great idea and funny piece of football humour, but obviously some just didn;t take it tin the way it was intended.

Actually he has a point....

Not really.  If City fans have done the above, i think as fans we've always been quick to acknowledge and condemn the behaviour.  They almost refuse to admit to any culpability in anything they do, hardly ever condemn the actions of their own and are always looking to blame someone else - the fan throwing  a punch at a player  at Braintree being a case in point "the player smiled at him"  "the terrace is too close to the pitch"  "there was no fence"  "not enough police" - every excuse under the sun instead of acknowledging that the fan is a total ass.

Not really.  If City fans have done the above, i think as fans we've always been quick to acknowledge and condemn the behaviour.  They almost refuse to admit to any culpability in anything they do, hardly ever condemn the actions of their own and are always looking to blame someone else - the fan throwing  a punch at a player  at Braintree being a case in point "the player smiled at him"  "the terrace is too close to the pitch"  "there was no fence"  "not enough police" - every excuse under the sun instead of acknowledging that the fan is a total ass.

Obviously you only read what you want.

Archived