IGNORED

The Colin Daniel Fund Raiser...

Fordy62

The great man wasn't even in Vale's squad on Saturday, is he injured ?

Not entirely sure, Our Masons Arms man did suggest that he was slowly becoming a cult hero up there despite not being certain he'd make the match day squad.

Maybe he is a natural born cult hero, who naturally draws football supporters into his praise-worthy powers, using the unan force and just scores one of the most important goals in the history of football for a laugh? It does make sense if you think it through.

Not entirely sure, Our Masons Arms man did suggest that he was slowly becoming a cult hero up there despite not being certain he'd make the match day squad.

Maybe he is a natural born cult hero, who naturally draws football supporters into his praise-worthy powers, using the unan force and just scores one of the most important goals in the history of football for a laugh? It does make sense if you think it through.

Yep, even Gas heads think of him as being some kind of cult too, - or something like that.

Apparently our presentation will be "tinpot" !

A bit like the kettle calling another kettle "a kettle"

http://www.gaschat.co.uk/thread/1115/words-kevin-keegan

If any of them claim that they wouldn't do the same or something similar if the tables were turned then they are lying hypocrites. They hero worship Dean Windass for a start.

Thankd Dolls....

Another well written piece by the Evil I see, referring to the shed at the end of the Ashton Vale stadium, and no mention of the money going to charity...in fact it seems to be a slightly expanded version of the Stoke newspaper article.  Lazy journalism at the Post?  Never!

Unsporting Jim?

A bit like celebrating when another Bristol club narrowly fails to reach the top flight and hailing Dean Windass as a Gas hero.

I think the phrase 'if you can't take it don't dish it out' was invented for the Gas.

Are you reading my mind? I have just posted pretty much the exact same thing on the bristol post website.

Unsporting Jim?

A bit like celebrating when another Bristol club narrowly fails to reach the top flight and hailing Dean Windass as a Gas hero.

I think the phrase 'if you can't take it don't dish it out' was invented for the Gas.

Spot on Peter.

If I remember rightly, Windass scored the "most important goal in Rovers history". Such was their fear that we would leave them behind for good (oh, hang on....).

Let's also not forget the banner they took to Cardiff in 2007 after they pipped us in the J.P.T., it went along the lines of

"......beating City to get here - priceless".

Yet more hypocrisy from the 14ers.

Archived