IGNORED

Nfl Season

'Orns

looking forward to this season. Redskins year.

Ha, did you rehash this post from this time last year!

Big year for your QB....

As for my Saints, can't make my mind up. Got half a chance of post season, but only because of the league we're in. Think we may just watch the end of Brees (and Peyton Manning) this year

Ha, did you rehash this post from this time last year!

Big year for your QB....

As for my Saints, can't make my mind up. Got half a chance of post season, but only because of the league we're in. Think we may just watch the end of Brees (and Peyton Manning) this year

Can't believe they have us at 100/1 i'm having some of that!!

Take that back. Now.

Ha - I actually have a soft spot for the Jets that I could never have for R*vers, I'm sorry! They were damn good fun with Rex was there, I think your new man seems the polar opposite of him. The games with Buffalo will be fun

Ha - I actually have a soft spot for the Jets that I could never have for R*vers, I'm sorry! They were damn good fun with Rex was there, I think your new man seems the polar opposite of him. The games with Buffalo will be fun

It certainly was fun. The first two years were great, but it seemed to be a gradual descent in to mediocrity and farce from there... Bowles is certainly the complete opposite of Rex - but doesn't seem he's done anything to improve team spirit if our QB is getting punched in the face over $600!!

But please never compare the Jets to the 15ers ever again. The Jets actually used to be good once, honest.

It certainly was fun. The first two years were great, but it seemed to be a gradual descent in to mediocrity and farce from there... Bowles is certainly the complete opposite of Rex - but doesn't seem he's done anything to improve team spirit if our QB is getting punched in the face over $600!!

But please never compare the Jets to the 15ers ever again. The Jets actually used to be good once, honest.

The whole story of the $600 just seems so daft for someone to lose his job over. And it's not like Geno can't afford to pay it back....

Vick coming back?

And I promised never to compare your beautiful Jets to that lot again.....unless you go 1-15, then you will both be 15ers!

Archived