IGNORED

Nfl Season

'Orns

Saints are back on track....................

3 games at the Dome coming up too, albeit against decent teams.....4-4 and leading the division, doesn't say too much!

Bugger off Woodsy!

Oh, Super! I checked the scores last night, Skins winning, RG3 back in - there's me thinking I'm going to find a nice message on here this morning......and I get this! I do feel partly responsible for the poor season, but I can't keep apologising every Monday morning! Did I see some pics of protests about the name before the game? They are going to have to change at some point.....

3 games at the Dome coming up too, albeit against decent teams.....4-4 and leading the division, doesn't say too much!

Oh, Super! I checked the scores last night, Skins winning, RG3 back in - there's me thinking I'm going to find a nice message on here this morning......and I get this! I do feel partly responsible for the poor season, but I can't keep apologising every Monday morning! Did I see some pics of protests about the name before the game? They are going to have to change at some point.....

Yep especially as Obama has now got involved. Silly really. Bad day all round after the team bus crashed on route to the game!

Yep especially as Obama has now got involved. Silly really. Bad day all round after the team bus crashed on route to the game!

Didn't know Obama had had his say.....you're screwed then!

Well it certainly says it's better than 1-3 or 2-4, wouldn't you say?.

Well, yeah, obviously it's better! AFC South was touted as the best division going into the season, Saints being top at 4-4 doesn't reflect that. Although I just love to see the Falcons and the Bucs struggling badly

A fully fit Graham will make a big difference and he is inching his way to full fitness.

He will make a huge difference if he can stay fit from here on in. Liking Ingram finally showing his potential too, shame he'll be gone at the end of the season

San Dieg-who? Miami making a push for the playoffs. Their upcoming schedule is brutal though, will be interesting to see if they can come out of it 3-3 or 4-2 to give them a good shot in the final couple of weeks.

That was a hell of a win for Miami last night

Well, the Eagles go 6-2. Still amazing to think that they could conceivably be 8-0 after those narrow losses against the Cards and 49ers. With Foles out injured for the foreseeable future, it may actually be a blessing in disguise given his recent form. Not 100 percent on Sanchez but he looked more comfortable than Foles when he came on. There's little chance the birds are going to the Super Bowl with these performances, but I'm enjoying the results so far!

Well, the Eagles go 6-2. Still amazing to think that they could conceivably be 8-0 after those narrow losses against the Cards and 49ers. With Foles out injured for the foreseeable future, it may actually be a blessing in disguise given his recent form. Not 100 percent on Sanchez but he looked more comfortable than Foles when he came on. There's little chance the birds are going to the Super Bowl with these performances, but I'm enjoying the results so far!

Great seeing the Eagles and Cardinals outshining 'bigger' teams right now, but can't help but think it's going to be Pats - Packers in the big one......how boring would that be?

Be interesting to see how Sanchez goes in the next couple of weeks for your boys

Great seeing the Eagles and Cardinals outshining 'bigger' teams right now, but can't help but think it's going to be Pats - Packers in the big one......how boring would that be?

Be interesting to see how Sanchez goes in the next couple of weeks for your boys

5 in a row with Brady and Gronk connecting like never before.

It's difficult to see past the Pats! 

I think you're right, unfortunately!

Nice to see they arranged a nice snowstorm in time for Peyton's arrival yesterday!

It's nice to see the Pats D deal with Manning so comprehensively considering the shaky start to the season. Brady's response to the stories about how he is past it has been fantastic too, proving he's the best. Still.

It's nice to see the Pats D deal with Manning so comprehensively considering the shaky start to the season. Brady's response to the stories about how he is past it has been fantastic too, proving he's the best. Still.

Yeah, there were a couple of weeks where he looked average, but he's back flying now. And Gronk is fit and firing.....no one will fancy going to NE in the play offs come January

Yeah, there were a couple of weeks where he looked average, but he's back flying now. And Gronk is fit and firing.....no one will fancy going to NE in the play offs come January

Gronk is the key. He's an absolute beast, if he stays fit then the sky is the limit. Another (likely) injury and our season could end as quickly as it appears to have ignited.

Ummm Bears D has been pretty good actually, the fact that Rogers plays like a **** most of the season and when he plays the Bears he is back to his old self speaks volumes

Cutler hasn't been interested 2nd half and the Officials got the decision wrong to not allow the TD was a disgrace... just because a Packer player was in the way of the camera :blink: disgrace.

Ummm Bears D has been pretty good actually, the fact that Rogers plays like a **** most of the season and when he plays the Bears he is back to his old self speaks volumes

Cutler hasn't been interested 2nd half and the Officials got the decision wrong to not allow the TD was a disgrace... just because a Packer player was in the way of the camera :blink: disgrace.

See the above.

All true apart from the bit where the bears D is defended. Woeful line, woeful secondary, woeful scheme.

Would love to claim it was all done to our play, but can't without laughing.

Come back Lovie. All is forgiven!

Another dire effort by the Redskins. Season over!

You should be in NFC South, 4-6 for the Saints means we're only out of play offs right now as the Clowns beat us in the first week

Such a dire season, two defeats at home on the bounce. Unheard of in a long, long time. Think the next two games are Ravens & Steelers. Doesn't get any easier!

You should be in NFC South, 4-6 for the Saints means we're only out of play offs right now as the Clowns beat us in the first week

Such a dire season, two defeats at home on the bounce. Unheard of in a long, long time. Think the next two games are Ravens & Steelers. Doesn't get any easier!

Still could be worse mate I could support the 0-10 Raiders!

Bring on the pats. If we're convincing in that game then maybe we can nab 1st place.

Believe it or not I'm still not 100% convinced by us.

Think this one will go down to the last game at Lambeau, though the Lions do have a habit of imploding after around game 8. I think both us and you will make the play offs though.

Archived