IGNORED

Nfl Season

'Orns

Yeah Brees is awesome, wouldn't include Luck or Wilson just yet but certainly Luck will be.

Cutler could be, he has every attribute but he is just inconsistent.

Included Luck as he is going to break every record going, if he stays fit. Wilson has a ring....!

Included Luck as he is going to break every record going, if he stays fit. Wilson has a ring....!

But I wouldn't consider Eli Manning great and he has a ring (or is it 2)... Even Flacco has a Superbowl ring and he really isn't that good either and you could hardly put those in the elite bracket ;)

Elite QB's for me are Rogers, Brees, Peyton Manning and Big Ben (although he's pretty much done now) but Luck will be there, like you said he is going to break every record going.

Not much chance of the Packers winning it either... if only Rogers would disappear, then we'll see how good you actually are.

Bears have a better all round team than the Packers... better WRs, better RB and TE and probably a better if inexperienced O-Line. On the defensive side, both aint great. Unfortunately Rogers is an elite QB and knows how to win games by any means necessary and these days as they say its a QB game.

Woodsy, no question that Cutler is a good QB.. he actually is and under Trestmann he will only improve. We beat Atlanta very comfortably who rarely lose at home and Cutler threw 381 yards with no Interceptions

TBH i'm more into college football, i do watch the Steelers most weeks, but i'm keeping that to myself at the moment :fear:

But I wouldn't consider Eli Manning great and he has a ring (or is it 2)... Even Flacco has a Superbowl ring and he really isn't that good either and you could hardly put those in the elite bracket ;)

Elite QB's for me are Rogers, Brees, Peyton Manning and Big Ben (although he's pretty much done now) but Luck will be there, like you said he is going to break every record going.

It's 2, and an incredibly valid point!

But I wouldn't consider Eli Manning great and he has a ring (or is it 2)... Even Flacco has a Superbowl ring and he really isn't that good either and you could hardly put those in the elite bracket ;)

Tom Brady not elite? Hahaha.

Don't you think that it's all to easy to label a QB 'elite' these days?

You cant get near them nowadays without getting a flag, same with receivers another endangered species.

How far do you think the likes of Jurgensen, Namath, Tarkenton, Fouts, Marino and to a certain extent Elway would throw in todays game? 

I suppose it's what they call progress.

Another ugly and unconvincing win, the last 2 years now the Pats have struggled.

Lucky for them they play in a rubbish division in a mediocre conference.

You're not wrong, but if we put together a run of form from now into the playoffs we could cause an upset. Did fantastic last season considering the farcical injury list.

See, told you everything was going to be ok mate!!

Read that they benched Cousins and played McCoy from the 3rd quarter (I think it was). Told you Cousins was no good and you were going to struggle :ph34r:

Don't think you are forgiven yet mate! It will take a winning run to do that!

You gotta feel for the Falcons!

Super - wash your mouth out. You never, ever feel sorry for the Failclowns.....ok?

As for your Skins.....McCoy 4TDs and passing for over 400 yards tonight.....you heard it here first, ok!?

Great win for my Saints last night, sorry SimonL - but we needed that one!

Archived