IGNORED

Nfl Season

'Orns

Another Eagles fan here. It has been a good start so far at 3-0 but I think your comments about the defence are showing in results. Offence just shading it in the last two.

I will also be at Wembley on Sunday. Going club Wembley andI can't wait. Loved these two teams as a kid. Dolphins because of Marino and I had a Dolphins cheerleaders poster - what can I say I was 13!! and Raiders (Los Angeles at the time) because I liked the silver and black. I wore a lot of black then. What can I say, I was 13!!!

That Redskins defense roughed up the Eagles badly last weekend, to such an extent that the Eagles offense will be severely weakened against the 49ers-it's going to be a very tough one. Loved it when Peters came thundering over sticking up for Foles! Shame he's been banned for the next game. What made you follow the Eagles if you don't mind me asking?

That Redskins defense roughed up the Eagles badly last weekend, to such an extent that the Eagles offense will be severely weakened against the 49ers-it's going to be a very tough one. Loved it when Peters came thundering over sticking up for Foles! Shame he's been banned for the next game. What made you follow the Eagles if you don't mind me asking?

Not at all. Got a friend in Philly who I met on holiday. Been to visit a few times and seen the Eagles and Phillies and I have been sent the Jerseys most seasons. He's yet to visit the gate yet though. How about yourself?

Not at all. Got a friend in Philly who I met on holiday. Been to visit a few times and seen the Eagles and Phillies and I have been sent the Jerseys most seasons. He's yet to visit the gate yet though. How about yourself?

Always interested in what makes someone follow a random team thousand of miles away - for what it's worth, here's my story!

Started secondary school in 84, NFL was all over C4 so we were all in to it. Superbowl came around and it was Marino vs Montana, so the year pretty much split down the middle on who supported who. I went for the Dolphins. Over the next couple of years it kinda got boring with us all supporting the same teams, so during one very boring Chemistry lesson we decided to do a raffle, all the team names in a hat and pull a random one out. So, nearly 30 years on that is why I'm a Saints fan, took a few years to have a team worth shouting about!

Was asked on a US based Saints forum how I came to support them, they loved it! We did pick up a couple of people who said they would look out for the City scores in future, whether they did or not I have no idea!

Nice one! I have family who live just outside Philly, and have been visiting there once or twice a year for the past seven years or so now. They are absolutely sports crazy there. I've been to the Phillies a few times and have done the tour of the Linc but have yet to see a game there! Despite a few very rough areas it's an interesting city.

Nice one! I have family who live just outside Philly, and have been visiting there once or twice a year for the past seven years or so now. They are absolutely sports crazy there. I've been to the Phillies a few times and have done the tour of the Linc but have yet to see a game there! Despite a few very rough areas it's an interesting city.

Absolutely love it. I found that I feel very comfortable there. It's strange but I have been all around the states/canada & for me, nothing compares - but I can't figure out why. 

I get a flight to New York and then get the train to Philly which passes through the roughest areas and, quite simply, if The Fresh Prince was North Philadelphia born & raised when he got in 'one little fight' he would be dead now.  :reaper:

Absolutely love it. I found that I feel very comfortable there. It's strange but I have been all around the states/canada & for me, nothing compares - but I can't figure out why.

I get a flight to New York and then get the train to Philly which passes through the roughest areas and, quite simply, if The Fresh Prince was North Philadelphia born & raised when he got in 'one little fight' he would be dead now. :reaper:

Haha, yeah some of those areas are on another level of dodgy! I tend to stay around West Chester which is a beautiful little town, some cracking pubs and bars there. A lot of the countryside is stunning this time of year! A lot of tourists seem to forget that whole area in between New York and DC.

So, anybody else making the trip to Wembley on Sunday? Should get there about midday and then afterwards heading to the Indigo at O2 where they are showing the Cowboys v Saints.

Redskins may have wanted to keep an eye on Donnell in that end zone last night. 

456107848.jpg?w=620&h=349&crop=1

After last night Kirk who?  :fear:

Not doing any games this year, hope you have a great time :thumbsup:

So, anybody else making the trip to Wembley on Sunday?

Will be there too, somewhere in the cheap seats. Looking forward to seeing a black hole in Wembley, but won't be able to do a whole tour of town. Shame the Vixens are playing Man City at the same time, though.

So, anybody else making the trip to Wembley on Sunday? Should get there about midday and then afterwards heading to the Indigo at O2 where they are showing the Cowboys v Saints.

Redskins may have wanted to keep an eye on Donnell in that end zone last night. 

456107848.jpg?w=620&h=349&crop=1

Good catch, he's no Brandon Marshall though...The one handed catches he makes are inhuman.

What is annoying I had Donnell in my fantasy team, the week before and he did nothing... take him out and he scores 3 Tds, figures.

Btw barring the Eagles who are a good team the NFC East is an awful division based on past reputation.. but its always great to take the Cowgirls apart season in, season out.

On the subject of Sunday, I shall not be watching the game at Wembley or on C4/Sky, shall be watching Redzone and the Net for the only game that matters this weekend Bears Packers game.

GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Go Bears

12 to 87!

Rodgers finding a rhythm although bears D is pretty poor, almost as bad as the pack at times!

Ummm Bears D has been pretty good actually, the fact that Rogers plays like a **** most of the season and when he plays the Bears he is back to his old self speaks volumes

Cutler hasn't been interested 2nd half and the Officials got the decision wrong to not allow the TD was a disgrace... just because a Packer player was in the way of the camera :blink: disgrace.

LET'S GO DOLPHINS!!! Great atmosphere tonight! And away with the W.

anyone who moans about the Dolman leaving early really needs to take perspective as it was at another level at wembley. There was only one team in it after the first five minutes. Easy win for the dolphins.

Ummm Bears D has been pretty good actually, the fact that Rogers plays like a **** most of the season and when he plays the Bears he is back to his old self speaks volumes

Cutler hasn't been interested 2nd half and the Officials got the decision wrong to not allow the TD was a disgrace... just because a Packer player was in the way of the camera :blink: disgrace.

We've got a pretty poor O line. Rodgers had far to much time in the pocket and for whatever reason the Bears couldn't get to him or put him under pressure. In the previous three games this disrupted us was one of the main reasons he played poorly. This inability to bring any really pressure is why the defence palyed badly, as this is the way to stop the Packers. It's also the reason why Aaron appeared to 'turn up' tonight.

As for Micah Hyde being in the way, what do you want the officials to do? Give something based on a 'feeling' rather than any real evidence? Unless there is evidence, how can you overturn the ruling on the field?

Christ...that Eagles offense last night was absolutely atrocious. On the day the defense decides to put a shift in, the offense decide to play like utter garbage.

Blocked punt was quality!

You could see it coming just by the way the eagles lined up.

Anyone who went to Wembley yesterday did you do any parties/tailgate before?

I went to the tailgate before. I am paying for all that beer now. I enjoyed the game, a very different noise about a live game and being able to watch without the camera following the ball also made it a completely different viewing experience. Amazed at the amount of Raiders fans when they took the lead. They need to change those "just win baby" slogan tshirts. They are not working.

anyone who moans about the Dolman leaving early really needs to take perspective as it was at another level at wembley. There was only one team in it after the first five minutes. Easy win for the dolphins.

I left with 8 mins left in the 4th. Didnt really see the point in staying after the Raiders 2nd TD and by the looks of it as I left....nobody else did either.

It was funny as ****. 

Anyways I loved it at Wembley last night when they finally showed the Pack score on Redzone ( the final TD). I had a few scummy bears around me and took great delight (after cheering the TD) in standing up and doing the Easy chant while in my Packers top to great amusement to the other fans around. They all thought it was hilarious how Redzone would only show the Bears TD's. 

Yes, enjoyed the game and the day out at Wembley, although I'm too much of a cheapskate to do anything other than watch the game. I did notice the park from the ramps to the stadium that there didn't seem to be as much stuff or the short field that is usually there. But still a great event and the authentic NFL experience as ever. Will be back again come Oct 26th!  :yes:

Glad I'm not a Raider fan as their D is terrible - hardly any pass rush on Tannehill and he had all day to slice the secondary, which looked tentative. That said the Fins looked much better than they have thus far. Maybe a chance for a wildcard?

My Saints continue to slump......3 losses, but all on the road - hoping for a change of luck back at the Dome

Loved waking up to the Pats score this morning, what a stuffing!

Good! After building up my hopes about the Redskins!!

My Saints continue to slump......3 losses, but all on the road - hoping for a change of luck back at the Dome

Loved waking up to the Pats score this morning, what a stuffing!

Watched the highlights on game pass earlier, either the Cheifs are better than what everyone thought or the Pats are slipping back to average, fast.

Brady looked well off his usual step.

Archived