IGNORED

Nfl Season

'Orns

Anyone seen Odell Beckham's catch v Dallas?

I've been watching the NFL since it was on C4 in 82, i cannot remember a better catch since then and i don't think i've seen a better one in all the old highlights and historical films i've seen.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000433435/article/odell-beckham-is-a-bad-man?campaign=Facebook_atn_rosenthal

Anyone seen Odell Beckham's catch v Dallas?

I've been watching the NFL since it was on C4 in 82, i cannot remember a better catch since then and i don't think i've seen a better one in all the old highlights and historical films i've seen.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000433435/article/odell-beckham-is-a-bad-man?campaign=Facebook_atn_Rosenthal

Read about it this morning, looking forward to catching up with it later, sounds like a worldie

Shame we didn't bench the defence as well!

Ha, it just keeps getting worse!

I'm still in shock at my Saints winning IN Pittsburgh. That isn't supposed to happen. Lose three on the bounce at The Dome, then win in the frozen north at the end of November. Only ruined by the Falcons beating the Cardinals, gutted that 5-7 isn't enough for the outright league in the NFC South.....!!

Ha, it just keeps getting worse!

I'm still in shock at my Saints winning IN Pittsburgh. That isn't supposed to happen. Lose three on the bounce at The Dome, then win in the frozen north at the end of November. Only ruined by the Falcons beating the Cardinals, gutted that 5-7 isn't enough for the outright league in the NFC South.....!!

I am just thankful I am not a Raiders fan!!!

I am just thankful I am not a Raiders fan!!!

Man - I saw they were 0-38 after about 10 mins.....spent a lot of money in free agency too, but all on old players

Great to see the Jags come back and beat the Giants, and Jonny Football makes his mark. Will he keep the starting spot in Cleveland now?

Also read an interview with some unnamed execs, they reckon Washington will be lucky to get a 3rd rounder if they decide to trade RG3. They sold the farm to get him, so do they stick and home it comes good, or cash out now?

Man - I saw they were 0-38 after about 10 mins.....spent a lot of money in free agency too, but all on old players

Great to see the Jags come back and beat the Giants, and Jonny Football makes his mark. Will he keep the starting spot in Cleveland now?

Also read an interview with some unnamed execs, they reckon Washington will be lucky to get a 3rd rounder if they decide to trade RG3. They sold the farm to get him, so do they stick and home it comes good, or cash out now?

Get rid.

Huge game tonight for us against the Bucks after the shocking performance last week. The Lions a sealed a play off birth last night with results being what they were, so we have to win tonight to set up a winner takes all showdown next week against the Lions at Lambeau

Archived