IGNORED

Nfl Season

'Orns

Complete bottler, had more to offer an NFL franchise...

Think he would've done well with us.

I wouldn't say he's a bottler, it's going to be a massive challenge to turn Michigan back into National Champ contenders again. 

The first job is to try and change some of the minds top HS players who have committed to other programs and he's got less than 8 weeks to do that. Hopefully with a big name coaching at Michigan now some of them will.

The New Big 3

I've just watched the Cowboys @ Redskins and commentators were comparing Romo, Murray and Bryant to Aikman, Smith and Irvin.

No comparison in my eyes, Smith although the all time leading rusher in my eyes probably would make the all time top 10 Murray would get no where near that. Aikman and Irving were good but Romo and Bryant are no where near their standard.

I have been watching the regular season most weeks on Sky or on C4 but what's seems to be lacking for me is I don't have any affinity to any of the teams.

I had some family in Boston so maybe the Patriots but that's a bit like becoming a Man Utd fan overnight. Toying with the Lions but they play in Blue, Panthers again family link, 49ers and Bills. Maybe I should wait for the London Jaguars.

Has Harbaugh officially actually gone to Michigan?

Yes he has, that was the official photo release yesterday, when i posted that post he was holding a press conference in Ann Arbor and he then went on to a fan rally at the Crisler Centre during half time of the basketball game.

BTW GSHs' daughter's not happy :fear:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000451685/article/virginia-mccaskey-pissed-off-with-struggling-bears?campaign=Facebook_atn_sessler

Yes he has, that was the official photo release yesterday, when i posted that post he was holding a press conference in Ann Arbor and he then went on to a fan rally at the Crisler Centre during half time of the basketball game.

BTW GSHs' daughter's not happy :fear:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000451685/article/virginia-mccaskey-pissed-off-with-struggling-bears?campaign=Facebook_atn_sessler

Well the McCaskeys are stupid and setback in their ways, back to Papa Bears era... the game has changed and they have to move with the times. Major revamp needed...

Does anybody think Ndamukong Suh has been let of lightly for stepping on Rodgers? I thought it was quite deliberate and the 1 game ban was sufficient.

Too lightly, I hate the Packers but I hate the Lions more.. scumbag D!! What happened to Rogers is what happened to Ego Ferguson the week before, they are the dirtiest side in the NFL.

Hope they get smashed in the playoffs.

Well the McCaskeys are stupid and setback in their ways, back to Papa Bears era... the game has changed and they have to move with the times. Major revamp needed...

Too lightly, I hate the Packers but I hate the Lions more.. scumbag D!! What happened to Rogers is what happened to Ego Ferguson the week before, they are the dirtiest side in the NFL.

Hope they get smashed in the playoffs.

There is no reason to hate the mighty Pack.

Bills HC Marrone has opted out of his contract apparently he had a 3 day window at the end of the season to do this and has walked away with $4m. Bizzarre that one :unsure:

Nailed on for the Jets apparently. That's got to hurt Buffalo, signs of an upturn there, then goes off to a rival

Archived