IGNORED

Nfl Season

'Orns

Watched the highlights on game pass earlier, either the Cheifs are better than what everyone thought or the Pats are slipping back to average, fast.

Brady looked well off his usual step

On their day the Chiefs are a match for anyone. Do you know if their fans beat the noise record, I read that they were attempting to beat the decibel rating that the Seahawks set not so long back? As for Brady, he's been a great player, but it will all come to an end soon. Pats have been near the top for a long time, they need to start thinking about what comes next

Good! After building up my hopes about the Redskins!!

Ha, I feel like I've failed you Super. I apologise!

I think michigan are on Eurosport tonight.

Good start to the season so far.

My packers are proving my pre season predictiin right, were lucky not to be 0-3. Some pre season predictions by the pundits were way off the mark. We've been falttering to decieve for 3 years now and lack true quality everywhere apart from Rodgers and Nelson.

Im worried the window is shutting and whilst everyone is quick to blame capers, I'm not convinced by tom clements. We literally rely on 12 to 87.

Worried about the bears game now.

The Cheese Heads looked pretty good this morning. Lacy hitting some form...

The Cheese Heads looked pretty good this morning. Lacy hitting some form...

I think the fact that the Pack have gone back to passing game has opened up the run. They looked better but its early days. The big thing in the Pack's favour is they play 5 of their last 8 at Lambeau and the last game is the Lions at Lambeau, which I would imagine would be minus temperatures and probably in the snow.

How the Eagles are 4-1 I have no idea...

Read yesterday there are 8 ways to score a TD, Philly have done 7 in the first 5 games, forget which one they are missing

Nice to see an unheralded team doing well, Philly, Bengals, Chargers etc good luck to them all, no more Pats, Broncos, 49ers, Steelers, Packers etc etc yawn

How the Eagles are 4-1 I have no idea...

Read yesterday there are 8 ways to score a TD, Philly have done 7 in the first 5 games, forget which one they are missing

Nice to see an unheralded team doing well, Philly, Bengals, Chargers etc good luck to them all, no more Pats, Broncos, 49ers, Steelers, Packers etc etc yawn

Very interesting..... got me looking online to find this statistic and..... well......it's going to be tricky to get the 8th.

Link below

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/eagles-score-td-in-the-seventh-different-way-this-season--no-team-has-scored-all-eight-204837998.html

Don't think we've got a Cowboys fan on here that I've seen - but what a season they are having. I'm no fan, but loved seeing them win in Seattle last night, great result

Was also chuffed to see the Browns stuff the Steelers, got a soft spot for Cleveland, would love to see them in the play offs sometime soon

Normal service has resumed for the Bears... Forte constantly that he is a top RB still.

I genuninely think the offensive weaponry is the best in the NFL, if we could sort that D out and get Cutler to play 4 quarters we'd be a contender.

Which is why you won't be a contender!

Better of buying yourself a few drinks  :yes:

Not much chance of the Packers winning it either... if only Rogers would disappear, then we'll see how good you actually are.

Bears have a better all round team than the Packers... better WRs, better RB and TE and probably a better if inexperienced O-Line. On the defensive side, both aint great. Unfortunately Rogers is an elite QB and knows how to win games by any means necessary and these days as they say its a QB game.

Woodsy, no question that Cutler is a good QB.. he actually is and under Trestmann he will only improve. We beat Atlanta very comfortably who rarely lose at home and Cutler threw 381 yards with no Interceptions

Just to point out in our last 7 games, 5 are at home. If we beat the Dolphins Sunday then there is no reason why we cant go 10-6 or 11-5 which in all honesty would be enough to win the NFC North. Our schedule isn't particularly tough and the 3 games we have lost, we have kind of beaten ourselves rather than being outplayed.

Not much chance of the Packers winning it either... if only Rogers would disappear, then we'll see how good you actually are.

Bears have a better all round team than the Packers... better WRs, better RB and TE and probably a better if inexperienced O-Line. On the defensive side, both aint great. Unfortunately Rogers is an elite QB and knows how to win games by any means necessary and these days as they say its a QB game.

Woodsy, no question that Cutler is a good QB.. he actually is and under Trestmann he will only improve. We beat Atlanta very comfortably who rarely lose at home and Cutler threw 381 yards with no Interceptions

For which I am, as always, eternally grateful for!

I'm not suggesting that Cutler isn't a very good qb, and he certainly has a coach who believes in him, and lots of weapons - but he's not a Manning, Brady, can I say Brees (!?), Luck, Wilson. There's the problem, there are some very good qb's, there just aren't many exceptional ones.....they are normally the ones who have a few rings at home

For which I am, as always, eternally grateful for!

I'm not suggesting that Cutler isn't a very good qb, and he certainly has a coach who believes in him, and lots of weapons - but he's not a Manning, Brady, can I say Brees (!?), Luck, Wilson. There's the problem, there are some very good qb's, there just aren't many exceptional ones.....they are normally the ones who have a few rings at home

Yeah Brees is awesome, wouldn't include Luck or Wilson just yet but certainly Luck will be.

Cutler could be, he has every attribute but he is just inconsistent.

Archived