IGNORED

Nfl Season

'Orns

Bit late, but welcome. Although I cannot approve of your choice of team! I really hope you win in Seattle though....

So do I and then the Pack  (provided we get past Dallas, if Rodgers is fit) will be going to the big one. The reality of it though will be that the Seahawks stuff them and then us at their place.

There is no reason to hate the mighty Pack.

As well as being a shareholder in Bristol City FC, I am also a shareholder in Green Bay Packers! (Despite spending most of my time in Chicago)

Huge game on Sunday. I'm sure Chris Christie will show up to piss the voters of NJ off more by supporting the Cowboys, either way should be a great game between the two in form teams! 

As well as being a shareholder in Bristol City FC, I am also a shareholder in Green Bay Packers! (Despite spending most of my time in Chicago)

Huge game on Sunday. I'm sure Chris Christie will show up to piss the voters of NJ off more by supporting the Cowboys, either way should be a great game between the two in form teams! 

When I fell asleep on Sunday night/Monday morning it liked like it would be the Panthers coming to titletown and I was a lot more confident than I was when I woke up to find it would be the Cowgirls coming to Lambeau. It should be a cracking game though as long as A-Rod can see out the game. He will be restricted to staying in the pocket though and fast passes to avoid sacks. So it will be interesting to see how this affects out game. I would imagine that Lacy will be a big part of tomorrow night and all the receivers will be running a lot of slants so A Rod can get the ball out quick.

Its tonight's Ravens v Pats  game I am looking forward to though. Should be a cracker.

When I fell asleep on Sunday night/Monday morning it liked like it would be the Panthers coming to titletown and I was a lot more confident than I was when I woke up to find it would be the Cowgirls coming to Lambeau. It should be a cracking game though as long as A-Rod can see out the game. He will be restricted to staying in the pocket though and fast passes to avoid sacks. So it will be interesting to see how this affects out game. I would imagine that Lacy will be a big part of tomorrow night and all the receivers will be running a lot of slants so A Rod can get the ball out quick.

Its tonight's Ravens v Pats  game I am looking forward to though. Should be a cracker.

I think you've summed it up well there BS3, if Rodgers can stay fit i think the game will be theirs.

Woodsy, we just hired Ryan Pace as GM... spent 14 seasons with your mob I believe.

Yeah, seems he's highly rated, if a little young for GM role

From what I've read the Saints are a bit pissed he's gone, managed to stop him talking to a few teams last year, but ooc this year, so nothing they could do

Will be interesting to see how he gets on. First job = get Cutler out?

i think that evened itself out at the end

In real time it looked a good catch......but as the rules stand it was an incomplete pass. The ball did come into contact with the floor as he hit the ground. The question is, did he have control of the ball up top that point? 

It makes no difference though. That 4th quarter belonged to A Rod and assuming the Packers would have let them go other and get the TD, they would have had 4 mins on the clock for A Rod to have got the Packers within field goal range "I would like to point out that we were in field goal range when we went into victory formation at the end".

Yeah, seems he's highly rated, if a little young for GM role

From what I've read the Saints are a bit pissed he's gone, managed to stop him talking to a few teams last year, but ooc this year, so nothing they could do

Will be interesting to see how he gets on. First job = get Cutler out?

First job... Hello John Fox, I would say Cutler is staying to.

John Fox gone

Welcome to Halas Hall Mr Fox :)

Stumbled across a podcast over Christmas, 'Monday Morning Podcast' by Bill Burr

He's a comedian from the States, who obviously loves his football and talks a lot about the games. As you can tell by the name of the podcast he records late Sunday night, so it's still fresh for him. From Boston, so a Pats fan, but not a one eyed fan, good listen if you like sports based, sweary kind of stuff. He ripped into the Packers today, sounds they like dominated for most of the game, then played it safe when the end was in sight?

Not a fan of either, but hope Seahawks win again - I've had a gutsful of Brady & Bellichick

Archived