IGNORED

Rochdale Vs Bcfc Matchday Thread

BigTone

Jesus reading this thread a point away from home in the league would be a poor return. Doesn't matter who it's against for me a point away is always mission accomplished. No need to gamble 4 games into the season - keep the shape, get the minutes and build the confidence by staying unbeaten (hopefully)

Jesus reading this thread a point away from home in the league would be a poor return. Doesn't matter who it's against for me a point away is always mission accomplished. No need to gamble 4 games into the season - keep the shape, get the minutes and build the confidence by staying unbeaten (hopefully)

Agreed. Think people just get carried away as they're so desperate for us to win. I certainly am!

As you say, a point would definitely be a good result though, let's just make sure we don't get beaten!

But we've been on the back foot for the majority of the second half by the sounds of it. Rochdale's subs look as though they are working for them, so what shape should we keep when it sounds like we don't have one?

We have Championship class players on our bench who could tip this game in our favour but for some reason, we're not using them. Call me greedy, but 3 points today is, and was very much there for the taking. 

Archived