IGNORED

Statement Regarding Release Of Images Of New Stand

Dollymarie

Appreciate the feedback Dolly, everything seems reasonable to me especially keeping down the costs. Unfortunately I think we know this will not stop some claiming that the club are running some sort of Great and Secret Show with a view to springing some sort of surprise on us.

Their next conspiracy theory will probably focus on whether the seats will be the right shade of red, or perhaps whether they will be facing the pitch!

Appreciate the feedback Dolly, everything seems reasonable to me especially keeping down the costs. Unfortunately I think we know this will not stop some claiming that the club are running some sort of Great and Secret Show with a view to springing some sort of surprise on us.

Their next conspiracy theory will probably focus on whether the seats will be the right shade of red, or perhaps whether they will be facing the pitch!

Come to think of it... I have not read anywhere that the seats, although now confirmed to be Red, will be facing the pitch.

You may have hit the nail on the head here and the club have been withholding the fact that a view of the Halfords sign is the best that anyone can hope for.

Still, work has started now, it's too late to change things and the club have been successful in there ongoing plan to stich up all the supporters.

Obviously the seats will be able to be reversed to a pitch facing angle for Rugby, to keep the Egg chasers happy, but football fans deserve no better and are generally thought of as scum by all the directors.

I heard this from a very reliable source but I obviously can't divulge who, for fear of losing my ITK contacts.

Perhaps the seats could be fitted so they can be turned around if we ever get DMc or SOD back as manager

Surely if they build it and and then just take some photos to show us - they will save thousands of pounds?

It all depends where they build the stand to take photos of it? I doubt they'll build it where the old Wedlock Stand was because then we would see it before the photos were taken to show us what it will look like. That will be a pointless exercise. Thus it follows that to show us what it would look like they would have to build it elsewhere in a place uninhabited by man such as the Sahara, Antarctica or the North Pole then take photos of it, show us and then dismantle it and reconstruct it back in Bristol.

This would prove a far more costly exercise as it would also involve huge transportation costs and they would need to keep a lid on it which will cost hundreds of thousands more but will ensure that even in torrential downpours the game will still go ahead.

TWO GRAND ... Manon is right a fast one is being puled there. If anybody is charging two grand for an image the supporters trust need to get down there pronto with a giant cargo net and catch the chancers. At that rate forty five million of Uncle Steve loot won't meet the price tag and a greenhouse will get left being the goal on top of that steel.

Archived