IGNORED

The Official Swindon Town V Bristol City Match Day Thread.

We were destined to lose at some point, if we we playing The Gas, Cardiff or another rival we would have lost, that's just us but still a cracking half to the season.

The biggest dissapointment for me is the sending off of our captain so early in the game and the way SC didn't utilise arguable the divisions most dangerous impact player when chasing a narrow lead, not for the first time this season I'm left baffled and dissapointment by the lack of faith shown in JET, however as I said above a cracking start to the season, now let's see how we bounce back without our captain.

We were destined to lose at some point, if we we playing The Gas, Cardiff or another rival we would have lost, that's just us but still a cracking half to the season.

The biggest dissapointment for me is the sending off of our captain so early in the game and the way SC didn't utilise arguable the divisions most dangerous impact player when chasing a narrow lead, not for the first time this season I'm left baffled and dissapointment by the lack of faith shown in JET, however as I said above a cracking start to the season, now let's see how we bounce back without our captain.

At 0-0 playing for the draw was absolutely the right thing to do.

But I'm still scratching my head as to how JET stayed on the bench at 1-0 for 15 minutes. Why on earth bring Pack on at 1-0 down?

Swindon climbed one place. I would have preferred to have won 11 vs 11.

It was an important win for my lot today regardless of we were playing. Many Town sides of days gone by would have bottled that against 10 men.

You are the first team to beat us in the league this season regardless of the circumstances so you have every right to enjoy your derby win.

Very diplomatic of you not to come on here giving it the big 'un.

• Like 1

At 0-0 playing for the draw was absolutely the right thing to do.

But I'm still scratching my head as to how JET stayed on the bench at 1-0 for 15 minutes. Why on earth bring Pack on at 1-0 down?

That was my point, and it's not the first time IMHO that he hasn't been utilised when needed. Yet, we're top of the league still, so we're doing something correctly, although I think Jet is under used.
  • Like 1

That was my point, and it's not the first time IMHO that he hasn't been utilised when needed. Yet, we're top of the league still, so we're doing something correctly, although I think Jet is under used.

Of course, the start we've had has been beyond our wildest hopes.

But there has to be more to the JET situation than meets the eye. It almost seems personal. I can't think of another explanation for him not getting on the pitch when we're 1-0 down and about to lose our hard earned record.

I mean if he can't get on the pitch then, when can he? You've got to think he'll be looking for a new club shortly.

Of course, the start we've had has been beyond our wildest hopes.

But there has to be more to the JET situation than meets the eye. It almost seems personal. I can't think of another explanation for him not getting on the pitch when we're 1-0 down and about to lose our hard earned record.

I mean if he can't get on the pitch then, when can he? You've got to think he'll be looking for a new club shortly.

He seems happy though, which makes the situation all the more bizarre.

I think SC sees him and Freeman vying for one place, which given JET's versatility seems ludicrous. I'd sooner have Jet up top with Wilbs than Agard, not taking anything away from Agard but I feel JET offers more.