IGNORED

The Official Swindon Town V Bristol City Match Day Thread.

TBH we have got a bit of a reputation for, shall we say, over-Reacting.

But your fella was rightly sent off and a couple of others were lucky not to join him in the first 15 mins.

Seemed your players were mightily wound up from the start.

I know you will point to the dismissal as the reason for your defeat and FWIW I thought in the first half you played very well.

2nd half we mullered you

But your fella was rightly sent off and a couple of others were lucky not to join him in the first 15 mins.

I know you will point to the dismissal as the reason for your defeat and FWIW I thought in the first half you played very well.

2nd half we mullered you

You mullered 10 men congrats. For what it's worth we are ahead of you inthe league.

2nd half we mullered you

Not entirely surprising after 10 vs 11 for 88 mins is it?

It's a physical game at the end of the day and if you can't make an extra man advantage count in 88 minutes then you need to ask serious questions

I think it's the only time I've seen players run up and down a pitch celebrating at full-time outside of a promotion game or a game against your archrivals. Really strange club with a really lopsided rivalry.

+1

The extra 8k there today compared to their arguably more important game against Preston is nothing short of embarrassing.

With respect to people from Swindon, having lived their for a year they generally don't have much mental capacity.....generally very very thick and clueless on life in general.

Just shows the difference between a city like Bristol compared to an odd town like swindon.

I'm not sure why they were celebrating so much at the end of the game....I'm assuming the players aren't from swindon but maybe the "odd" town mentality is rubbing off on them.

With respect to people from Swindon, having lived their for a year they generally don't have much mental capacity.....generally very very thick and clueless on life in general.

Just shows the difference between a city like Bristol compared to an odd town like swindon.

I'm not sure why they were celebrating so much at the end of the game....I'm assuming the players aren't from swindon but maybe the "odd" town mentality is rubbing off on them.

I lived there 4 years and I couldn't put that any better.

Rich must be the only decent Swindon fan around.

God I hate them, have had floods of texts from old school friends I havent spoken to in years who have sent me messages of mockery. Check the table chaps.

Same too Mate. Sad but predictable. I hate them. Days like today will make the team stronger though.

I think it's the only time I've seen players run up and down a pitch celebrating at full-time outside of a promotion game or a game against your archrivals. Really strange club with a really lopsided rivalry.

This maybe true, I don't know. It's been debated a lot on here over the years.

But the point I would raise is, so what? It shouldn't affect you one iota if one set of fans enjoy beating a reasonably local side, who are having a great season and were unbeaten in the league - and didn't we all know about that (this is why I adhere to what goes around, comes around).

Instead, like many others, you decide to dwell on the fact that a home side have thoroughly enjoyed a win.

Judging from post match comments from SC and Wilbs, some Swindle players have been absolute cocks, a cheat, another trying to wind up City fans up at the end and in the tunnel after the game. Could become the new gas.

Anyone know who the Swindon player was? Couldn't see his number and I don't know any of their players to recognise him, but I do feel like turning back and waiting for the**** to get in his car. He was tough as **** when he knew there was no chance anyone would have vaulted the barriers to chin him

I personally don't give a flying one if we won cos you had a man sent off or 5 men sent off.

We won and that's all that matters.

If things had been reversed you wouldn't have cared a jot either,do you can dress it up any way that makes you feel better about it, but the fact is you got beat.

End of.

Now let's see if you can avoid doing a Preston - win 8 in a row then lose 3 in a row

2nd half we mullered you

Not according to somebody who has reviewed it 4 times, your player might have some embarrassing questions to answer.

This maybe true, I don't know. It's been debated a lot on here over the years.

But the point I would raise is, so what? It shouldn't affect you one iota if one set of fans enjoy beating a reasonably local side, who are having a great season and were unbeaten in the league - and didn't we all know about that (this is why I adhere to what goes around, comes around).

Instead, like many others, you decide to dwell on the fact that a home side have thoroughly enjoyed a win.

I think the point is that the players were slightly embarrassing....i can't remember a time when I've seen it happen.

And like I said previously it's actions that sums swindon up in terms of people and place....odd and strange.

I personally don't give a flying one if we won cos you had a man sent off or 5 men sent off.

We won and that's all that matters.

If things had been reversed you wouldn't have cared a jot either,do you can dress it up any way that makes you feel better about it, but the fact is you got beat.

End of.

Now let's see if you can avoid doing a Preston - win 8 in a row then lose 3 in a row

we already did that by losing today!