IGNORED

The Official Swindon Town V Bristol City Match Day Thread.

SC RE sending off on BCFC, YOU TUBE "if anything it was a foul to us, he pulled Elliot back and ran into the back of him, I think that's what they wanted"

Well Swindon kin town we will remember, pay back time will come; what you gonna do when SC`s red and white army runs all over you.

He actually said more, he said their guy kicked Elliott to kick the whole incident off.

Rich T ,you really take the biscuit ,it is a hollow victory for your boys against 10 men.  :disapointed2se:

We will see you at Ashton Gate and hope for a good game with the best team winning (City obviously )   :dancing6:

I admit that post was a bit strong for me, sorry Jordan (and even then it's pretty weak)

Swindon will lose to Bristol City again one day and I'll be here discussing it, rationally, while your fans enjoy (to some degree) the moment.

I admit that post was a bit strong for me, sorry Jordan (and even then it's pretty weak)

Swindon will lose to Bristol City again one day and I'll be here discussing it, rationally, while your fans enjoy (to some degree) the moment.

If we win we will celebrate 3 points in the same manor we would celebrate 3 points against, Gillingham, Barnsley etc. if it was 3 points against Cardiff, Millwall or the Gas then we would over celebrate.

I'll look forward to it. Just remember you have to stay here at least 2 1/2 hours after FT Edited by Stedge

At 0-0 playing for the draw was absolutely the right thing to do.

But I'm still scratching my head as to how JET stayed on the bench at 1-0 for 15 minutes. Why on earth bring Pack on at 1-0 down?

Yes I agree with you,  I was waiting for Jet to come on after we went 1-0 down and what happens Pack comes on.  Sometimes I don't understand SC's decisions,  after all when we are losing throw everything at them.  don't defend. what is there to lose?

Unfortunately the actions of Swindons players will only add fuel to the return fixture, what's the betting they don't sell out their meagre allocation. I genuinely feel for any gobby Swindon fan coming to Ashton Gate with a similar attitude to their players!

Would be that from some of your finest who were seen on their toes before the game?

Just to add that the Swindon player giving it large in front of our fans at the final whistle was their "captain", Nathan Thompson.

Just in case anyone is wondering who is going to be on the receiving end of plenty in the return game.

That's if he hasn't been sent off for a fourth time by then and another sending off of his hasn't been ridiculously overturned.

Edited by GrahamC