IGNORED

The Official Swindon Town V Bristol City Match Day Thread.

I personally don't give a flying one if we won cos you had a man sent off or 5 men sent off.

We won and that's all that matters.

If things had been reversed you wouldn't have cared a jot either,do you can dress it up any way that makes you feel better about it, but the fact is you got beat.

End of.

Now let's see if you can avoid doing a Preston - win 8 in a row then lose 3 in a row

So, a 5 foot 8 player can headbutt a 6 foot 1 player on the top of the forehead can he? And a 6 foot 1 player does a dying swan having grabbed the 5 foot 8 player? When the card is rescinded the 6 foot 1 player can look forward to 4 games out and is forever branded a cheat. One day he will be fouled badly and the ref will think "he's the cheat" and wave play on.

A cheated win but you'll get paid back a few times this season when marginal calls go against your team of fakers.

I personally don't give a flying one if we won cos you had a man sent off or 5 men sent off.

We won and that's all that matters.

If things had been reversed you wouldn't have cared a jot either,do you can dress it up any way that makes you feel better about it, but the fact is you got beat.

End of.

Now let's see if you can avoid doing a Preston - win 8 in a row then lose 3 in a row

Already looking forward to the return fixture.

• Like 1

I can say with a fair high level of certainty that if it was the other way around, be it against Swindon or S****horpe. Very large sections of your fan base would absolutely love it.

That's not your point though, granted.

I think if we had beaten swindon or S****horpe and some of out players ran around the pitch celebrating then most of the fan base would be, um, confused.

I mean we beat MK Dons in a bigger game then today and nothing happened.

I think if we had beaten swindon or S****horpe and some of out players ran around the pitch celebrating then most of the fan base would be, um, confused.

I mean we beat MK Dons in a bigger game then today and nothing happened.

Fair point. I still think it's something over nothing ('til I see footage).

Edited by Rich-TWSC-

With respect to people from Swindon, having lived their for a year they generally don't have much mental capacity.....generally very very thick and clueless on life in general.

Just shows the difference between a city like Bristol compared to an odd town like swindon.

I'm not sure why they were celebrating so much at the end of the game....I'm assuming the players aren't from swindon but maybe the "odd" town mentality is rubbing off on them.

What respect have you shown there exactly?

It is something over nothing. Just embarrassing on your part seeing grown men acting like Under-25's on the playground.

Corrected.

You may well have a united side and probably today you deserved a narrow win. But what is embarrassing is a grand total of 4,yes just 4 porta-loos in the open end. How ridiculous is that!

No defence here. The toilet habits of football fans are petrifying.

Poor form.

I don't bother with the more immature points raised after Swindon beat Bristol City but I'll type respond to something if it's worth discussing/defending.

How about you just dont bother at all?

Its one thing browsing another teams forum, but to actually sign up and post..

Think i speak for a fair few on this forum in saying no one gives a flying what you think 'Rich'

Edited by bris red

This maybe true, I don't know. It's been debated a lot on here over the years.

But the point I would raise is, so what? It shouldn't affect you one iota if one set of fans enjoy beating a reasonably local side, who are having a great season and were unbeaten in the league - and didn't we all know about that (this is why I adhere to what goes around, comes around).

Instead, like many others, you decide to dwell on the fact that a home side have thoroughly enjoyed a win.

Rich T ,you really take the biscuit ,it is a hollow victory for your boys against 10 men. :disapointed2se:

We will see you at Ashton Gate and hope for a good game with the best team winning (City obviously )  :dancing6: