IGNORED

Have We Signed Anyone Yet?

Esmond Million's Bung

SC says no rush and the main likely target of ours looks like going to a championship side.

I think we will keep Smith and Kane and maybe loan another striker later on. So pretty boring really. :yes:

Heard Todd Kane has just found this long lost brother he never knew, going by the name of Harry. I am led to believe that they want to be re-united to catch up on the years they've missed together. So as Todd is 'definitely' going to sign a permenant deal this Harry fella is part of the deal(Spurs and Chelsea collaborated on the deal.......).

You gotta be in the right places at the right times to have a chance of scoring... All the best strikers have a 'right time right place' knack... Some chances become goals some don't, but whatever happens to the chance they usually occur because a striker is in the right place at the right time... Don't underestimate the value of that knack... Smith appears to have just that.

You don't support him because you don't think he's any good. Is that clear enough for you?

What nonsense.

He said he supports him at matches, he just doesn't think he's very good.

Based on watching him live at games home and away so he's more than entitled to hold that opinion.

We know that a headline goals total for a striker does not tell the whole story.

What nonsense.

He said he supports him at matches, he just doesn't think he's very good.

Based on watching him live at games home and away so he's more than entitled to hold that opinion.

We know that a headline goals total for a striker does not tell the whole story.

You could apply that particular piece of wisdom to many strikers, as I mentioned on another thread Andy Cole is classic example, as was my hero Jimmy Greaves.

At the moment the important 'number' is he is weighing with important goals at a vital time, why not just extend his loan until the end of the season as cover/competition for the ageing Wilbraham and then judge him properly and not just in the OTIB way that the experts actually did with Wilbraham?.

Archived