IGNORED

Mk Dons Tickets

Redarmy987

Going up with my wife and staying at the Holiday Inn next to main shopping centre. She can go shopping, I can walk to the stadium from there and then we will have a nice evening in the hotel. :)
You learn how to sell these kind of trips after 30 years of being married :yes:

Must have taken you ages to find that out ;-)

except I didn't ask anyone to research for me, I was asking if anyone knew, a reasonable question as many will have gone before, didn't want to soent 10 minutes faffing about with mobile data on my phone in a lecture when it's much easier to ask on here and check when I can if that's ok with you

except I didn't ask anyone to research for me, I was asking if anyone knew, a reasonable question as many will have gone before, didn't want to soent 10 minutes faffing about with mobile data on my phone in a lecture when it's much easier to ask on here and check when I can if that's ok with you

So typing the question into OTIB is quicker than typing it into Google?

10 minutes? I just typed "nearest station to MK Dons" into Google and had the answer instantly.

So typing the question into OTIB is quicker than typing it into Google?

10 minutes? I just typed "nearest station to MK Dons" into Google and had the answer instantly.

it is when I have the page already loaded and mobile data is shit by me, the idea was to post and then check when I could to see if anyone had answered when I could get on again, wasn't expecting anyone to get high and mighty over it

it is when I have the page already loaded and mobile data is shit by me, the idea was to post and then check when I could to see if anyone had answered when I could get on again, wasn't expecting anyone to get high and mighty over it

You're ok pal, it is a bit of a weird set up down there. There's always the brand new TGI Friday's to set up camp in... :-/

Our highest league away followings since 2001:

Sheff Wed (03/04) 4,626

Nottm Forest (06/07) 4,308

Reading (08/09) 4,192

Coventry (14/15) 3,794

Reading (01/02) 3,672

Cup

Leicester City (02/03) 4,613

Cool thanks for that. I was a part of two of those (2nd & 3rd).

Yes, feel free to print off and show to any sag you may find and ask them when the last time was they took anywhere near 4,000 to an away LEAGUE game...

Don't be daft. They took that to Woking. It's not their fault that 3,000 were locked out and the press only reported it to be 300.

Do you have a figure for the much celebrated charlton away in 07(or was it 08)?

That must be close to being on that list...

1,938. I remember it well, we didn't actually sell many tickets at all in advance but loads turned up on the day. I know some will dispute the 1,938 figure but officially at least that's what it was.

Archived