IGNORED

Mk Dons Tickets

Redarmy987

They reckon on their forum that if we bring 4.5K the crowd will only be 13.5K because Bristol City are not a household name!! You would think people in the Franchise City might turn up to support their OWN side's attempt to go top of the league regardless of who the opposition are.

And some muppet called Bristol Don reckons "they might be doing well but reputation-wise they are just a $h1t Bristol Rovers".

All banter.

Ps - its snowing here in MK.

Doesn't bother me and if they only bring out 9K of their own for such a big game it won't harm us. You just know that had we been going to Sheffield United, Preston or Bradford City for the same match this weekend we would be facing a tasty atmosphere with the home stands packed to the rafters - regardless of whether we are a household name or not. Perhaps Milton Keynes hasn't got the hang of this football lark yet!!

• Admin

Doesn't bother me and if they only bring out 9K of their own for such a big game it won't harm us. You just know that had we been going to Sheffield United, Preston or Bradford City for the same match this weekend we would be facing a tasty atmosphere with the home stands packed to the rafters - regardless of whether we are a household name or not. Perhaps Milton Keynes hasn't got the hang of this football lark yet!!

Agreed it says more about their fanbase - or lack of it

Pointless really. People won't buy them now with fear of them not being posted in time! People will just wait for pod now I reckon

Not really. If they don't turn up then you can still collect replacements on the day. All you need is proof, ie an e-mail.

There'll be further allocation with more advance payments and POTD, why do people keep asking????

Anyone would think we're visiting a tinpot ground like NLBR at Woking.

There's still a **** load of availability.

'House hold name' what the Fo0k they on about, sorry but there are no 'house hold names' in this division. Just making up an excuse for what will be a piss poor turnout by there plastic fans me thinks..

Anyhow i know a load going without tickets, think we will top 5 k

Archived