IGNORED

Mk Dons Tickets

Redarmy987

• Admin

With a decent following heading to franchise FC any suggestions for a pub to meet at? Talking to a cov fan they took over a witherspoons in the town center before being frog marched to the game, any other ideas?

drink in London and get there as late as possible

Sure I read somewhere they don't do pay on day something to do with local policing! Hope for your sake I read wrong!

Their policy is that they usually do have POTD for away fans, The exception is the rare one where the police advise against it because of the potential of trouble - so all in all, it is not decided yet.

3 tickets bought online last Monday, still not arrived. Oh dear, how does it work for away tickets, I guess the club can't just re-print like they can for home games?

That is a bit strange - I also bought last Monday and had them by Wednesday.

I would imagine the club can request a reprint from MK on your behalf, but I'm guessing. One way or another it can be resolved.

That is a bit strange - I also bought last Monday and had them by Wednesday.

I would imagine the club can request a reprint from MK on your behalf, but I'm guessing. One way or another it can be resolved.

I thought we printed them ourselves. At least that's what I thought the guy in the office said when I rang about the online seating plan. BTW the seating plan bears no resemblance to actual seats numbers on tickets, which I understood will be printed and issued by our ticket office.

On the other hand I could have misunderstood him!

Hopefully mine will be ready for collection on Thurs.

3 tickets bought online last Monday, still not arrived. Oh dear, how does it work for away tickets, I guess the club can't just re-print like they can for home games?

I had this problem for Coventry away, they sent the tickets to my next door neighbour, and in his name. How they managed that is beyond me. Also, I had a family member buy something from the club shop and it was delivered 8 houses down!!! City and tickets = unreliable. I just hope my MK ones arrive without any problems! :fingerscrossed:

• Admin

I thought we printed them ourselves. At least that's what I thought the guy in the office said when I rang about the online seating plan. BTW the seating plan bears no resemblance to actual seats numbers on tickets, which I understood will be printed and issued by our ticket office.

On the other hand I could have misunderstood him!

Yeah you have misunderstood them !

My tickets are printed by MK Dons, and has specific seat numbers on them

As for sitting in them, well that rarely happens at away games anyway 

I expect what he means about the printing is that MK will only print batches as per demand from us.

They won't print 5k tickets for every team then someone like Scunny turn up with 150 fans

Archived