IGNORED

Mk Dons Tickets

Redarmy987

Next you'll be suggesting Oldbrook and Conniburrow! There's a couple of semi decent pubs in Fenny, although I can't remember the names of them!

I had four years living in MK and lived in Kent's Hill, Walnut Tree, Conniburrow and Netherfield (between 1992-96). Got to say the Netherfield Tavern was rancid and one near Conniburrow (Suffolk Punch I think) was ok.

Can't remember much pub action in MK other than the Old Barn and the nice one in MK Village. The city was crap for drinking those days.:)

Best watering hole was the cellar bar at the OU but that closed yonks ago.

I had four years living in MK and lived in Kent's Hill, Walnut Tree, Conniburrow and Netherfield (between 1992-96). Got to say the Netherfield Tavern was rancid and one near Conniburrow (Suffolk Punch I think) was ok.

Can't remember much pub action in MK other than the Old Barn and the nice one in MK Village. The city was crap for drinking those days.:)

Best watering hole was the cellar bar at the OU but that closed yonks ago.

Yeah MK is pretty horrendous for a drink up, your choices are either chain bars like Lloyds, gastropubs or rough old boozers. I think the Swan Hotel near Fenny Stratford station isn't too bad, probably about a 15 mins walk from Stadium MK?

Yeah MK is pretty horrendous for a drink up, your choices are either chain bars like Lloyds, gastropubs or rough old boozers. I think the Swan Hotel near Fenny Stratford station isn't too bad, probably about a 15 mins walk from Stadium MK?

TBH I never went to Fenny but remember a couple of nice ones at Stoney Stratford. I remember CMK having the Point a snooker club and that nasty nightclub by the station that was it in the 90s. It's a bit better now but still crap relative to other cities though.

Looking at the wording on website this looks like final allocation! Shame really as reckon we could of taken 4-5k but you can't blame MK Dons for wanting to limit away numbers for such a big game.

I can't see any wording that suggests that and anyway MK Dons are happy with POTD supporters so I wouldn't be too worried.

We will take around 2,500 i would imagine.

If we are as big as some people think we are, we should be taking a lot more than that. Wolves in a smellier position to us too 8.5k last season. Now I don't think for one minute we will take that many but should be looking at 4k at least!!

If we are as big as some people think we are, we should be taking a lot more than that. Wolves in a smellier position to us took 8.5k last season. Now I don't think for one minute we will take that many but should be looking at 4k at least!!

It's also a damn sight easier to get to from Birmingham too!

Archived