IGNORED

Mk Dons Tickets

Redarmy987

http://aviewfrommyseat.co.uk/photo/17593/Stadium%3Amk/section-30/row-Y/seat-857/

Think im ok,this is a view from row y,so looks like it is A at front and Z at back.with aa bb cc dd rows behind that on bottom tier

where in y as well..safe journey everyone we arrive at mk @ 10.00.. early scouting mission...:)..where heading for spoons just up the road..coyr

Anyone know the best station to go to? And what are the train times from temple meads in the morning? Thanks

Either get the train to MK itself and get off at bletchley to fenny stratford as people (most posting on here anyway) seem to be drinking there. Both bletchley and fenny stratford are about 20 minute walk to the ground as MK is about 40. 

Well I was going.

I'm now drunk as a b"stard in Cardiff after the rugby....

Gotta watch myself out here.

"Where you from?"

"Bristol originally"

"Bristol? You don't support Bristol City do you???"

They fking hate us you know.

Bloody good punctuation and grammar for someone who's drunk as a b*stard!!  ;)

Missus flying out on Sunday to work abroad for ages: "what are you doing Saturday"

Me: "er I was thinking of going to Milton Keynes for the match. Do you mind.....?"

Missus: glares at me for a minute - seems like an hour.

Conclusion - looks like I'm missing out on this one :(

#SaveChip

So she is allowed to bugger off abroad for ages and you aren't even allowed to go to Milton Keynes for an afternoon..?!

Sounds like good riddance if you ask me..!

Says on their site approaching 14000 tickets sold for this game so we will have over a third of the support there, good effort guys, cant wait

Should be 15,000-16,000 after POTD from both sides. A shame we could not have done better at our end but it is still a good crowd for League One.

Archived