IGNORED

Mk Dons Tickets

Redarmy987

Does anyone know whether you can actually move between sections at the MK ground?

When you go through the turnstiles you come into a concourse that is at the back of the top of the lower tier. There's no walls at the back of the seats so you can stand behind the back row with a burger and watch the game if you so desire. To get between blocks you can just walk up and down the concourse. Of course, if they have stewards on each staircase checking tickets then you won't be able to move that way. Not sure about the upper tier - that wasn't open last season.

I suspect the forum is not the best place to gauge the POTD interest.If you're interested enough to use OTIB, you've probably already got a ticket.

I think the fact we already have such a big following for this one may encourage others to come along. Maybe 5.5k total?

Exactly, the high sales are now creating extra publicity which will hopefully translate into an even higher following.

Does anyone know whether you can actually move between sections at the MK ground?

When you go through the turnstiles you come into a concourse that is at the back of the top of the lower tier. There's no walls at the back of the seats so you can stand behind the back row with a burger and watch the game if you so desire. To get between blocks you can just walk up and down the concourse. Of course, if they have stewards on each staircase checking tickets then you won't be able to move that way. Not sure about the upper tier - that wasn't open last season.

Dons fan here, the supporters in the upper tier have their own concourse which is accessed by different turnstiles than the people going into the lower tier. It's the same entrance, but lower tier supporters walk straight ahead to turnstiles, whereas upper tier fans turn left/right (through different turnstiles) and up some stairs.

You can look over the railing and see the supporters in the lower tier concourse though.

Got some photographs from when it was being built.

toptier027.jpg

toptier036.jpg

Dons fan here, the supporters in the upper tier have their own concourse which is accessed by different turnstiles than the people going into the lower tier. It's the same entrance, but lower tier supporters walk straight ahead to turnstiles, whereas upper tier fans turn left/right (through different turnstiles) and up some stairs.

You can look over the railing and see the supporters in the lower tier concourse though.

Got some photographs from when it was being built.

Any idea where Aisle 34 and Row BB is mate? No idea where in the ground we are, hopefully high(ish) up!

Any idea where Aisle 34 and Row BB is mate? No idea where in the ground we are, hopefully high(ish) up!

Assuming your ticket is for the lower tier, it will be about 2 rows from the back. Our seats go from A - Z then AA - DD (A being at the front and DD being at the back). I think the away end is Aisle's 30 to 36. (right corner is 30 and left corner is 36 when looking at the pitch). Couldn't remember exactly though.

Ok I am going. 3 days of varied action ahead -

Tonight - Ajax Amsterdam

Tomorrow - England v Wales 6 nations

Saturday - City v FC Franchise

Sunday sleep...

Half time in my first game of the above treble.

Tell you what if City move the ball like Ajax I'll be more than happy.

Admittedly I think their side cost a couple of quid more than ours?

Archived