IGNORED

Mk Dons Tickets

Redarmy987

Dons fan in peace.

Don't know if it's been posted on this yet (couldn't be bothered to look) but this is what 9k Wolves fans looked like in both tiers. The upper tier for away fans is only opened if it's going to be a big away crowd, I think Bristol City will be only the third game we've had where both tiers are occupied by away supporters (the other games being Wolves last season, Man Utd in the league cup).

2222705.jpg

Dons fan in peace.

Don't know if it's been posted on this yet (couldn't be bothered to look) but this is what 9k Wolves fans looked like in both tiers. The upper tier for away fans is only opened if it's going to be a big away crowd, I think Bristol City will be only the third game we've had where both tiers are occupied by away supporters (the other games being Wolves last season, Man Utd in the league cup).

2222705.jpg

And Coventry.

Dons fan in peace.

2222705.jpg

Looks awesome! We will have half/two thirds of that amount, so should also be great.

Dons fan in peace.

2222705.jpg

Are you off to the game?

If so could you take a picture on Saturday and post it on here?

Would be great to see.

Cheers.

Having booked early paid my money early and got a decent seat half way up behind the goal I will less than happy if I find myself shoved out to one of the wings or behind the net. Think people should sit where they have been allocated. If people stand up around me I will be happy to stand. 

Welcome to my utopian bubble Anglia.

I totally agree with you.. I once slept with my mates wife, but it's ok because he couldn't get mad at me because he regularly drives at 72mph on the motorway. As you say, rules are rules!

I like the sentiment. Made me laugh. But sleeping with your mates wife is wrong but not illegal and aren't you given a 10% buffer when speeding so he'd have had to be going at 78mph to make your point. ;-)

I like the sentiment. Made me laugh. But sleeping with your mates wife is wrong but not illegal and aren't you given a 10% buffer when speeding so he'd have had to be going at 78mph to make your point. ;-)

Be careful, that 10% buffer is a myth. Some constabularies will give you a few mph leeway but many won't.

Dons fan in peace.

2222705.jpg

Ah, but you wail until you play NLBR, they will bring twice that  :gasmask:

Having once attended a speed awareness course for apparently driving at 31mph in a 30 zone, I can vouch for this point....

Basically, they make it up to suit their budgets, in the good old days, when they used a 'calibrated' speedo in their car to check your speed, they would allow 10% for the inaccuracy of the speedo in your car, these days, they can get an accurate speed using a laser and make money by not being lenient!

Using a 'mobile camera unit', ie. an invisible motorcycle with a camera mount, parked behind other vehicles.....is a money spinner! No need for police in cars any more.

I thought my 57 in a 50 was harsh. Especially given it was the M5.

49 in a 40 was mine recently, on the two lane bit heading out of Pensford towards Bristol, on the way to work in the morning, at Christmas. I was surprised the notice didn't have 'Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year' printed on it! :shutup:

I remember a Reading game when we won 1-3 which I think was a midweek game and that was big following despite that. Lee Matthews scored a couple I think? Also Sheffield United when we thought we might make the play offs and the young team (Hill, Coles etc) froze and we lost 5-0. *edit* Just realised that Sheff Utd game was last century!  

looking at that city stats list the Leicester game was a big following which I was part of. The one I missed out on was the Foorest game in 2006-7 when we took 4,308 and lost 1-0, I was however one of 168 that went back a couple of weeks later and watched us win 2-1 in the FL Trophy with Showumni scoring the winner.

Did both those games as was living in Melton Mowbray at the time. Thought it was Jevons

(overhead kick) that won it?

Archived