IGNORED

Mk Dons Tickets

Redarmy987

Previously brought 2 tickets got them no issues, A friend wants to come last minute if i was to get him a ticket will it be an issue for him to stand with us? For those that have been previous what are the gates like? or will he have to be on his own.

Who fracking knows! I'd say he'd be fine to stand with you 

Previously brought 2 tickets got them no issues, A friend wants to come last minute if i was to get him a ticket will it be an issue for him to stand with us? For those that have been previous what are the gates like? or will he have to be on his own.

I recommend you read the entirety of this 15 page thread and then you will find out many are hoping to do just as you suggest but others want to object!

• Admin

The key is for fans to think about each other rather than just themselves.

Ha ha like it.

Are you currently living in 2015 with the rest of us, or in some utopian bubble?

Hopefully I won't sing too loud, or celebrate too much when we score to upset anyone else

Just had a little look around online and just an idea for people looking to park and an idea for a pre match pub.

The Enigma Tavern in Bletchley looks like a good place for a pre-match drink.

This is quite close to Bletchley train station (I'm personally getting the 11:13 from London Euston to Bletchley)

For parking if you put Albert Street, Bletchley into your satnav then there is a fairly large car park here. This is adjacent to Bletchley bus station. And I'm also led to believe that this car park is FREE (don't hold me to that one). The car park is very close to the pub mentioned above.

Up the City!!!

Agree totally but to say one is ok to break just because someone wants to stand in a specific place despite their ticket giving them another one, yet criticising a team who broke the rules is a bit ironic, don't you think?

I think your argument is one of the most ....if not THE most....ridiculous arguments I've heard in my 9 years on this forum.

Congratulations

All our away attendances going back to 2001/02 can be found here: http://www.bcfc.co.uk/stats/awaydays/. Says we had 4626 at Hillsborough

I genuinely thought it was more as we had loads pay on the day. Not sure how these attendance figures are calculated. Didn't we get a midweek tie against Newcastle in the league cup where the attendance was stated about 15000 but we hardly had an empty seat at the Gate.

I genuinely thought it was more as we had loads pay on the day. Not sure how these attendance figures are calculated. Didn't we get a midweek tie against Newcastle in the league cup where the attendance was stated about 15000 but we hardly had an empty seat at the Gate.

Yeah I'm not sure how it's all worked out, only 'official' figure we can go by though 

I think your argument is one of the most ....if not THE most....ridiculous arguments I've heard in my 9 years on this forum.

Congratulations

And congratulations to you on showing your ability to ridicule without giving any explanation. My view may differ to yours but it doesn't make it ridiculous. Some people on here think it's ok to break a rule stating you sit in a specific seat at a football match yet want the book thrown at a club who broke the rules of a competition. Rules are rules.

And congratulations to you on showing your ability to ridicule without giving any explanation. My view may differ to yours but it doesn't make it ridiculous. Some people on here think it's ok to break a rule stating you sit in a specific seat at a football match yet want the book thrown at a club who broke the rules of a competition. Rules are rules.

Exept where FIFA/FA are concerned !

I remember a Reading game when we won 1-3 which I think was a midweek game and that was big following despite that. Lee Matthews scored a couple I think? Also Sheffield United when we thought we might make the play offs and the young team (Hill, Coles etc) froze and we lost 5-0. *edit* Just realised that Sheff Utd game was last century!  

looking at that city stats list the Leicester game was a big following which I was part of. The one I missed out on was the Foorest game in 2006-7 when we took 4,308 and lost 1-0, I was however one of 168 that went back a couple of weeks later and watched us win 2-1 in the FL Trophy with Showumni scoring the winner.

I remember a Reading game when we won 1-3 which I think was a midweek game and that was big following despite that. Lee Matthews scored a couple I think? Also Sheffield United when we thought we might make the play offs and the young team (Hill, Coles etc) froze and we lost 5-0. *edit* Just realised that Sheff Utd game was last century!

looking at that city stats list the Leicester game was a big following which I was part of. The one I missed out on was the Foorest game in 2006-7 when we took 4,308 and lost 1-0, I was however one of 168 that went back a couple of weeks later and watched us win 2-1 in the FL Trophy with Showumni scoring the winner.

The Reading game when we won 3-1 was on a Friday night. This was a week after (or before?) the Millwall home game when we again won, that time thanks to a late penalty which in turn kicked off everything.

The Reading game contained a goal where Peacock back heeled it to Matthews who slotted it home

Some people on here think it's ok to break a rule stating you sit in a specific seat at a football match yet want the book thrown at a club who broke the rules of a competition. Rules are rules.

I totally agree with you.. I once slept with my mates wife, but it's ok because he couldn't get mad at me because he regularly drives at 72mph on the motorway. As you say, rules are rules! 

The Reading game when we won 3-1 was on a Friday night. This was a week after (or before?) the Millwall home game when we again won, that time thanks to a late penalty which in turn kicked off everything.

The Reading game contained a goal where Peacock back heeled it to Matthews who slotted it home

Was at at both of these. ended up amongst the Millwall heading down winterstoke road. Remember trying to get nicked as the coppers couldn't give a toss I was a city fan. Same night l got a blade put up to my throat by 3 lovely chaps from the London areal.

Having booked early paid my money early and got a decent seat half way up behind the goal I will less than happy if I find myself shoved out to one of the wings or behind the net. Think people should sit where they have been allocated. If people stand up around me I will be happy to stand. 

With about 4500 now sold with two days to go and POTD, 5k is easily achievable. Especially as everyone was expecting POTD so were just waiting.

I never quite understand this thought process. Surely the more we sell in advance, the less will POTD as they already have tickets..?

I can't imagine too many were leaving it to POTD whilst tickets have been flying out.

4,600-5k is probable - which is superb!

Archived