IGNORED

Mk Dons Tickets

Redarmy987

What are the pies like at your place?

Or is it better to eat outside of the ground?

Cheers in advance.

The supplier for the pies changed a few months ago, and the new ones are pretty decent (good meat:pastry ratio) imo. Not bad for a football ground at all, I've had worse.

The 'Red dot' bar which is on the edge of the stadium inside the Doubletree hotel usually welcomes away supporters (I'd say it's 50/50 whether they will tommorow due to numbers..I don't think Wolves fans were permitted due to them bringing 9k). Doesn't serve food but plenty of brand name ciders, lager, wine, spirits etc.

I don't know about the bar in the away section, but the 'Cowshed' (home) bar inside the ground serves real local ales which are pretty damn good. Perhaps the away end has these too but not sure on that one.

There is a decent burger van outside the stadium which normally has a queue of about 50 for it!

Other than that, there is a McDonalds, KFC, Asda (with restaurant...a lot of supporters have a breakfast in there before the game), Ikea (with cheap restaurant).

Personally I usually get a breakfast in Asda next door, then a pie at halftime with a pint.

• Admin

The 'Red dot' bar which is on the edge of the stadium inside the Doubletree hotel usually welcomes away supporters (I'd say it's 50/50 whether they will tommorow due to numbers..I don't think Wolves fans were permitted due to them bringing 9k). Doesn't serve food but plenty of brand name ciders, lager, wine, spirits etc.

No, Home fans only tomorrow

Well, posting on here is certainly the best thing to do to sort that little problem out!

If only people in your position could.... oh I don't know, maybe ring the club to let them know. Then they could arrange to replace them for you.

Why don't the club provide a service like that..?!

Yeah fair one.

Funnily enough rang them and they were very helpful.

Glory hunter checking in.  Not been here for a good few years as moved away from Bedminster to South Glos and now ended up in Buckinghamshire.  Been loving this season so far and couldn't miss tomorrow as it is only 40 mins or so away.  Haha, remember the Phil Jevons goal, that was a great season.  Not been this excited about a Saturday for years!

Anyone know where row U is?

Would assume near back of bottom tear, however deliberately bright row B cos of the 4 year old?

Nope, row U will be a few rows from the front in the bottom tier. AA is the row furthest back in the lower tier closest to the concourse.

Row 'B' will be midway/towards the back of the bottom tier.

Nope, row U will be a few rows from the front in the bottom tier. AA is the row furthest back in the lower tier closest to the concourse.

So my row c is just a couple of rows from back of front tier? How does it not start A at the front, pitch side?!

Eh, you have completely lost me there? There is no logic in that theory or am I being stupid?

Archived