IGNORED

Mk Dons Tickets

Redarmy987

The stewards will try to enforce it early on like at Coventry but if 5000 people ignore them then there will be little they can do.

The thing is, not all 5,000 people will ignore them and many will just head to their allocated seat.  Potentially you end up with a situation where some, or most, are in their allocated seat and then others just go where they want, which could cause agro if someone objects to someone else being in their seat.  With so many going to this game, there will be plenty there who aren't familiar with the unwritten rules of sitting/standing in the away end.

I understand why people want unreserved seating and I have no problem with it, but on this occasion with so many going it would be an awful lot simpler if people just go to their allocated seats.  Tin hat on.

Agree, surely the best thing to do for everyone's sake is people who want to stand go to the back, people who want to sit go to the front?

How do you know where the "back" starts?  And what if people in the front row decide to stand?  I just don't think these unwritten rules work when the away end is packed.

This is not an anti-standing comment by the way, I prefer standing.

I am in row AA towards the back of the bottom tier - any idea what the view will be like? I have my 5 and 7 year old who struggle to see when everyone stands up..

It would be a good view in theory, especially if everyone is sat as that is how Stadium MK is designed!

I would imagine though people will be standing in your area which may be a problem

The thing is, not all 5,000 people will ignore them and many will just head to their allocated seat.  Potentially you end up with a situation where some, or most, are in their allocated seat and then others just go where they want, which could cause agro if someone objects to someone else being in their seat.  With so many going to this game, there will be plenty there who aren't familiar with the unwritten rules of sitting/standing in the away end.

I understand why people want unreserved seating and I have no problem with it, but on this occasion with so many going it would be an awful lot simpler if people just go to their allocated seats.  Tin hat on.

Indeed. I'm taking 3 kids with me to their first away day. I'm happy with row s as its a decent way up for viewing.

That's what I've paid for and that's where I'm sitting with two 8 year olds and a 13 year old.

Sorry to upset anyone's feelings

It would be a good view in theory, especially if everyone is sat as that is how Stadium MK is designed!

I would imagine though people will be standing in your area which may be a problem

Thanks, I would hope that if the people would be nice enough to swap with two small kids so that they would be able to see.

Thanks, I would hope that if the people would be nice enough to swap with two small kids so that they would be able to see.

Yeah I would think so, depends on what you want to do. You are of course well within your rights to sit in those seats and get stewards to make people sit! Can see why you may not feel comfortable doing so.

Will it not just be sit where you want?, like coventry?

Apparenty their Stewards 

As someone who is going to stand for 90 mins and have tickets in different bits to my friends I'll be at the back. 

Archived