IGNORED

Mk Dons Tickets

Redarmy987

For the people that haven't got tickets yet and are in 2 minds about going.... Nows your chance.

Come on City! Let's get to 5000

How can anyone be in 2 minds about this one..?!

These are the sort of games that we follow football for.

Everyone who can be there, should be there. It's as big as league games get !

What time do the official club coaches leave in the morning? Really want to go to this, living in Plymouth and not be able to drive is the ball ache! What would be the cheapest way of getting there for me? Was thinking train to Bristol and official coach? Anyone in Plymouth going up!?!

What time do the official club coaches leave in the morning? Really want to go to this, living in Plymouth and not be able to drive is the ball ache! What would be the cheapest way of getting there for me? Was thinking train to Bristol and official coach? Anyone in Plymouth going up!?!

11 am mate,17 pound st holders,22 pound non sts

Does anyone know anywhere decent to park and drink near the ground?

Park at the ground. Concourse has bars but there isn't anywhere decent nearby.

We are stopping outside MK somewhere and driving in about 2.15. Anyone else meeting up for drink en route anywhere..?

Posted it earlier in the thread but might have been overlooked... There's a big car park there but could fill up pretty quickly, so another option for drivers are the industrial estates nearby (Denbeigh West I believe one of them is called). Drinking wise, MK is pretty savage for a pre game cider, as all the traditional pubs are quite far from the ground. There are some old school boozers in Bletchley and Fenny Stratford that would probably take around 15-20 mins to get to the ground from. Cityexile probably has a better idea than myself however!

Archived