IGNORED

Mk Dons Tickets

Redarmy987

Got mine this morning.

End of an era for me as I bought my 8 year old his first away ticket so I'll be driving and consuming no alcohol and generally behaving myself.

But, the start of a new era as his real City adventure begins.

Just hope we get to Wembley as 29 years after my adventure began against Bolton, we will come full circle with him.

My job will be done!

Got mine this morning.

End of an era for me as I bought my 8 year old his first away ticket so I'll be driving and consuming no alcohol and generally behaving myself.

Just hope we get to Wembley as 29 years after my adventure began against Bolton, we will come full circle with him.

My job will be done!

With all of the problems listed on this forum over the last week it great to see the above post.

Like most of us we were taken to games then then we start to take of kids. It's this that keeps the club going us passing on our passion for the club to the next generation!

Got mine this morning.

My job will be done!

My first every city game was Bolton at Wembley with my Dad at the the young age of 7.. Can't wait to take my little lad who's 7 on his first wembley outing.. Fingers crossed

With all of the problems listed on this forum over the last week it great almost to see the above post.

Like most of us we were taken to games then then we start to take of kids. It's this that keeps the club going us passing on our passion for the club to the next generation!

Its funny (or depressing) that we were a third division club with loftier ambitions, playing at Wembley for the football league trophy, almost 30 years later and..........

My first every city game was Bolton at Wembley with my Dad at the the young age of 7.. Can't wait to take my little lad who's 7 on his first wembley outing.. Fingers crossed

It always amazes me the snobbery and contempt that some fans show toward this competition.

Bigger picture people, kids need this kind of thing to get hooked.

my son has had a season ticket for 3 years, but these two events are what will give him the bug.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the beauty of a competition like the JPT for clubs like us.

Teams don't get many chances to play at Wembley. How many other children or even adults could hopefully begin their BCFC journey at a "tinpot" day out on 22nd March...? IF we get there, obviously!

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the beauty of a competition like the JPT for clubs like us.

Teams don't get many chances to play at Wembley. How many other children or even adults could hopefully begin their BCFC journey at a "tinpot" day out on 22nd March...? IF we get there, obviously!

indeed. My boy had his induction last night. Loved it. Woke up with 'wembley' ringing in his ears...

He thought the girl wearing number 22 was particularly fast.

Archived