IGNORED

Mk Dons Tickets

Redarmy987

Dons fan in peace here!

Match-tickets wise you shouldn't have any problems, the away end can hold just under 9000 safely as proved by wolves, and we usually have pay on the day unless we aren't giving any more tickets or we play a team that we expect trouble

I look forward to the game, should be a cracker

• Admin

Dons fan in peace here!

Match-tickets wise you shouldn't have any problems, the away end can hold just under 9000 safely as proved by wolves, and we usually have pay on the day unless we aren't giving any more tickets or we play a team that we expect trouble

Welcome aboard

Are you able to advise the best way of getting to the ground if we are coming by train?

Which is the best station?

Any buses etc

Cheers

Dons fan in peace here!

Ah. No pay on the day then.............

Remember you got to tube it from Paddington to Euston though which is a pain in the behind.

Paddington to Euston means a change, but Paddington to Euston Square is direct and quick (Circle or Hammersmith and City line). Euston Square is a 3 or 4 minute walk from Euston station, so it's a better and quicker route if travelling between the two mainline stations.

Archived