IGNORED

Mk Dons Tickets

Redarmy987

MK Dons have certainly have the capacity to offer more.

Plus the club put them straight on general sale and described it as an "initial allocation" indicating they were expecting more.

Fair enough its just i cant book until tonight  as I need to sort travel arrangements and there are only 8 tickets left

had my MK ticket arrive today and it says on it "this is not a match day ticket", what is going on has anyone else had this, why would city send out something that is not a ticket, can't get through to club on phone any help anyone

Did you have an actual MK Dons ticket sent as well, or just the 'This is not a match day' ticket?

Lets get the important thing out of the way. Nearest pub ?

Not a great selection unfortunately pal! As it's out on a limb a little, the best options are to have a drink up in MK centre (Weatherspoons etc) and head down to Bletchley, or go to a few of the pubs around Fenny Stratford which is close-ish to the ground.

Anyone know the best places to park up there, I see there is an option to park at the ground but if there is parking nearby would prefer that, thanks for any help on this

There's a huge car park at the ground but if it's full for whatever reason, there is a large industrial estate to the west of the stadium with parking, and then a five minute walk.

Archived