IGNORED

Mk Dons Tickets

Redarmy987

• Admin

Why only 600 more tickets?? Is this MK Dons' subtle attempt to restrict away sales?

Guess like someone above put, they are selling block by block and wouldn't want to pay to print say 2k more tickets if we only sold 400 more

Won't be a problem getting more

Aware that there should easily be enough tickets for everyone that wants to go, but anyone know if it's likely to be PotD as well?

I would imagine so. The club normally makes an announcement on these sort of things in the week leading up to the match. If I remember rightly there was a bit of a cock up with Walsall away being made all-ticket a few days before the match. I don't think that will happen in this instance though.

I would imagine so. The club normally makes an announcement on these sort of things in the week leading up to the match. If I remember rightly there was a bit of a cock up with Walsall away being made all-ticket a few days before the match. I don't think that will happen in this instance though.

Nice one, cheers. I was working on the assumption that it would be, just thought I'd check in case I'd missed something obvious.

Archived