IGNORED

Mk Dons Tickets

Redarmy987

We have these arguments everyone we have a large away following.

For those that don't go to away games it's sit where you want. Most people stand, up these people normally stand in the middle/back of the blocks. Those that choose to sit, can't stand or have kids tend to sit towards the front of the blocks where they can see without anyone in the way.

We have these arguments everyone we have a large away following.

For those that don't go to away games it's sit where you want. Most people stand, up these people normally stand in the middle/back of the blocks. Those that choose to sit, can't stand or have kids tend to sit towards the front of the blocks where they can see without anyone in the way.

That is a perfectly good unwritten rule for when there are far more seats than there are fans. When you have something like this though people should be sensible enough to realise that a lot of people will be expecting to sit in the seat they have been allocated. 

And just like it will be at Wembley then people should just deal with the fact that they sit in allocated seats.

You need to get train to Bletchley 15 min walk otherwise taxi across from MK central

How accurate is fifteen minutes assuming one is reasonably fit?

Various web sites have said 30 minutes.

Looking at Google maps, I calculate the stadium is approx 1,400 metres which would tally with your estimate of 15 minutes.

I was thinking of ordering a taxi as my train departs Bletchley at 17.27. Thanks.

It's comfortably going to beat our highest away following since 2001 (4,626 at Sheff Wed)  :thumbsup:

The backing is there in numbers, now just need to create a huge atmosphere in there. Atmosphere at Coventry was average, this time we need everyone getting behind them and make it a day to remember.

That is a perfectly good unwritten rule for when there are far more seats than there are fans. When you have something like this though people should be sensible enough to realise that a lot of people will be expecting to sit in the seat they have been allocated.

And just like it will be at Wembley then people should just deal with the fact that they sit in allocated seats.

Exactly buster. The unwritten rule only works when EVERYONE is aware of it and there are plenty of spare seats. Neither will be the case at MK. Plenty of people will arrive at the game clutching a ticket with a specific seat and expect to sit there. Half the crowd sitting "where they want" just creates a recipe for confusion and aggravation.

How do those with kids know how far back the standing will start? What happens when the front row decide to stand? What happens to a large group who had deliberately organised seats together?

People should just recognise it would be far easier in this instance to go to their allocated seat and get over their own selfish agendas.

What happens if tickets don't arrive by match day? My post is awful, and being a Londoner not feasible to pick up from AG.

Do I just go with receipt and booking to MK and they sort me out there?

If not here by Friday, ring city. They will sort it and you will be able to collect either from MK ticket office or they will bring them on cats coaches.

Have to say I'm with Chippenham Red. It is just much easier to sit where you're meant to. Find it a bit ironic that plenty on this thread seem to be up for breaking the rules of where you're meant to be sat yet I bet some are on another popular thread currently slating a premiership team for breaking the rules in the FA cup.

Have to say I'm with Chippenham Red. It is just much easier to sit where you're meant to. Find it a bit ironic that plenty on this thread seem to be up for breaking the rules of where you're meant to be sat yet I bet some are on another popular thread currently slating a Premier League team for breaking the rules in the FA cup.

What a ridiculous comment. Like not sitting in an allocated seat has ANYTHING to do with West Ham illegally playing someone

We are taking up 5k seats in a stand that holds 9k...

I think we'll be okay..

But one is worse than the other... Just like first degree murder is worse than getting a parking ticket.

Agree totally but to say one is ok to break just because someone wants to stand in a specific place despite their ticket giving them another one, yet criticising a team who broke the rules is a bit ironic, don't you think?

Archived