IGNORED

Free Scarf!

UREDS_91

You were right.

If you were referring to me, I'm just being practical. Don't want people arriving at their seats and finding the scarves have been nicked or stood on and dragged across the wet floor, what good will that be

lets hope people don't nick eachothers scarfes then

Exactly, how you going to stop it if they are left on seats as I said. Person 1 'Hmm, my mate couldn't make it today, but I'll put the scarf that on his seat under my coat as he usually comes to all the games'

Person 2: have you seen the scarf that should be on this seat, I haven't been to any matches this season but thought I'd like to see Wham?

Person 1: no sorry mate.

Exactly, how you going to stop it if they are left on seats as I said. Person 1 'Hmm, my mate couldn't make it today, but I'll put the scarf that on his seat under my coat as he usually comes to all the games'

Person 2: have you seen the scarf that should be on this seat, I haven't been to any matches this season but thought I'd like to see Wham?

Person 1: no sorry mate.

you hope people will be grown up!

you hope people will be grown up!

You would hope so yes, but what you hope for and what you get can be very different. I'm just identifying a possible problem and offering a suggestion before the day. I would hate to see people fighting over scarves and kids in tears on national tv!

Archived