IGNORED

Free Scarf!

UREDS_91

You would hope so yes, but what you hope for and what you get can be very different. I'm just identifying a possible problem and offering a suggestion before the day. I would hate to see people fighting over scarves and kids in tears on national tv!

Won't someone think of the children!

It's not that I don't want a good atmosphere at all but if all I can see is the person in front of my waving there scarf then what's really the point in attending?

if your standing in front of me with a free scarf round your neck....wiltshire red will come and get you and he'll break your f##king neck,la la la la la,,

Hasn't that been locked away by WTMS_BCFC because somebody upset him about rules or something?

No.

It was a collective decision.

There may be a meeting at the Three Lions see thread - http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/167163-unreserved-seating-singing-section-survey-please-complete/

If you wish to meet in person to discuss it feel free [send a pm] .. Nobody who has been privy to the reasoning in person has disagreed.

It's not that I don't want a good atmosphere at all but if all I can see is the person in front of my waving there scarf then what's really the point in attending?

Really?

How long do you think the average city fan can twirl a scarf for? Both mentally and physically. It'd be some feat to do it for more than 15 minutes.

Fair enough, but odd someone has "sponsored" this and not put their name to it

I'd imagine they might have a sponsor board in a very prominent location for the cameras.. much better for them than if it were on the scarf.

Archived