IGNORED

Free Scarf!

UREDS_91

Regarding this scarf....

What is the current 'scarf wearing fashion' these days? I'm no longer down with the kids, I'm not even 'wivvit' anymore, so I don't know if I'm meant to hold said scarf aloft 'Anfield style' or tie it to my wrist like a marble-wash denim clad German.

Or is there another method of wearing a scarf that I'm unaware of?

I don't want to get it wrong for the telly people and bring shame on our football club.

Regarding this scarf....

What is the current 'scarf wearing fashion' these days? I'm no longer down with the kids, I'm not even 'wivvit' anymore, so I don't know if I'm meant to hold said scarf aloft 'Anfield style' or tie it to my wrist like a marble-wash denim clad German.

I don't want to get it wrong for the telly people and bring shame on our football club.

depends how long it is.

Regarding this scarf....

I believe this is what the cool kids are doing

_41287150_drwho.jpg

Regarding this scarf....

I like to wear it like a cummerbund emphasising my cider belly and keeping it warm.

Unorthodox, granted, but stylish and comfortable at the same time.

Regarding this scarf....

62160-1.jpg

Be nice to see a surfer flag sunday

The murray surfer is 40ft plus and not praticle to surf in the Williams or Atyeo due to the make up of the stands.

Split seating section in the Williams and pillars in the way and even if it did fit i can't see it being welcome going over the premier seating and directors box and surfing from the E block williams it would be over before it began.

Ideally it was meaured up for the Eastend blocks and made before anyone knew about the redevelopment.

• Admin

The murray surfer is 40ft plus and not praticle to surf in the Williams or Atyeo due to the make up of the stands.

Split seating section in the Williams and pillars in the way and even if it did fit i can't see it being welcome going over the premier seating and directors box and surfing from the E block williams it would be over before it began.

Ideally it was meaured up for the Eastend blocks and made before anyone knew about the redevelopment.

I wonder if a new surfer could be supplied that fits all the latest regulations ?

Can't we get Bob the builder to hang it up on the steelwork of the dolman/new stand corner? It would be really impressive on the T.V. I expect it will need a good airing too.

Regarding this scarf....

We're Bristol City - We Do It OUR Way! ...

We're Gonna Burst Yer Cockney Bubbles!!

Come on you Reds!!!

Stevie Cotterills Red 'n White Army!!!!

Archived