IGNORED

Free Scarf!

UREDS_91

Yeah that's true, would be difficult to keep a thousand scarfs behind one of those turnstiles! But you're right it would be a more secure way to do it.

If anyone goes around stealing other peoples free scarfs, then they deserve to have their legs broken and banned for life, ffs!

In order for me to wear said scarf I would need them to supply Levi jacket & jeans and either bumper boots or Doc Martins. If silk scarf then, Tank top and "Rupert Bear" trousers...thank you !   :shifty:

We wore bumper boots because they were cheap,now they cost an absolute fortune and are a must have fashion accessory apparently.

In order for me to wear said scarf I would need them to supply Levi jacket & jeans and either bumper boots or Doc Martins. If silk scarf then, Tank top and "Rupert Bear" trousers...thank you ! :shifty:

I remember when scarves were a must have item they're great for keeping wrists warm.. :)

* could account for many of us of a certain age only having arthritis in one hand/wrist. -should be available as pairs on the NHS! :)

If anyone goes around stealing other peoples free scarfs, then they deserve to have their legs broken and banned for life, ffs!

But it's not stealing if they're free and the people never took possession of them, and how else am I supposed to pay for my Wembley trip?

We wore bumper boots because they were cheap,now they cost an absolute fortune and are a must have fashion accessory apparently.

I had them as a kid, loved them. I'd like a pair now but two important issues:

1) They're bloody dear.

2) Even if I could persuade myself to part with the cash, they don't make em in UK13! :facepalm:

Tell me about it, I bought a pair for fun last summer, (they are now called Converse for some reason) I could jusy about afford them as they were in the half-price sale !

I can also remember the satin ones in the mid seventies,from Boney Maroney or it might of been Paradise Garage which was next door.Red for City and blue ones for sags.

Tell me about it, I bought a pair for fun last summer, (they are now called Converse for some reason) I could jusy about afford them as they were in the half-price sale !

Didn't you buy two pairs in different colours then?

Think you're supposed to wear one of each colour, or did I just imagine/invent a new fashion/craze?

Must have odd laces in my World too btw. :)

As long as any surfer or very large flags have a fire certificate it meets the regulations, plus having no obscene words or pictures on it then the club are happy. Also check out the size of the stand (blocks) to any flag people might be thinking of buying and will those blocks have a fair run to surf it..

Problem we have is size of the flag and layout of the stand, the murray surfer was not sized up for the Williams stand as it is made in the portrait layout with it's 40ft size poses a problem with the pillars..

Would we be able to get one in the dolman or atyeo on Sunday?

But it's not stealing if they're free and the people never took possession of them, and how else am I supposed to pay for my Wembley trip?

It would be a display of everything that is wrong with modern day society. It would take the scum of the earth to steal this kind gesture from the club and deprive fellow supporters of their rightful possession.

To do this for personal gain would be despicable act of anti social behaviour, to the detriment of fellow supporters.

Unless you want to go 50/50...?

Archived