IGNORED

David Lloyd Statement

Dave L

On the contrary, it seems to burn the critics of BS that not everyone nods along in time with all their posts.

If you read my first post on this thread, you'll see I am quite sympathetic to lots of the concerns raised. I am starting to rethink that stance in light of some of the replies I got which suggested that, yes, one section of support were some sort of ITK superfans, and everyone else wasn't.

If the "closed ranks" alienate their fellow fans with their attitude, what chance the club listening?

Time to open up perhaps and loosen up and take on board how this is being perceived by many.

People owning some of these banned flags for instance are now keeping reasoning from Bristol Sport for their actions confidential. It goes further than the earlier explanation provide via the Q&A.

A private enquiry has been made regarding another related issue at another match via the Supporters Trust

A meeting with BS not the FC has been requested via the Supporters Trust where the above can be clarified.

And that is the path.

People owning some of these banned flags for instance are now keeping reasoning from Bristol Sport for their actions confidential. It goes further than the earlier explanation provide via the Q&A.

A private enquiry has been made regarding another related issue at another match via the Supporters Trust

A meeting with BS not the FC has been requested via the Supporters Trust where the above can be clarified.

And that is the path.

Mate, I totally agree. Good luck with that.

Archived