IGNORED

Latest Lunacy From Ferguson!

Slippin cider

Our glorious red trouser wearing idiot has declared that one of Bristols busiest routes ,namely the A4 Portway will be closed to traffic on 5 Sunday's starting in May in order to please cyclists, tree huggers and people who have an allergy to cars!!! .....if it starts on May 3rd when we're at home it'll be utter chaos!! ....this bloke is an utter clown and nothing short of a dictator!!! .....let's hope he's OUT of office sooner rather than later!!!!!

Doesn't red trousers have any advisors? Surely he should have been made aware of City being at home?

I think the types who advise him are unaware that football exists, (well not in this City anyway, seeing as none of them are originally from Bristol).

I think the types who advise him are unaware that football exists, (well not in this City anyway, seeing as none of them are originally from Bristol).

Pretty sure he has no real legal power to close any main roads for no other reason than  'huuur the families duur'

Just ignore the barriers and drive though them, the Police will have have no right to stop you.

he was happy to speed along the portway not so long ago...had no thought of the cyclists or pedestrians then did the red trousered buffoon

Also, the portway has no houses along it apart from a small section at sea mills. The guy is an actual loon, the traffic will just be forced to go though Shire, Sea mills, Stoke Bishop, Downs, WLR to the centre causing utter chaos, and for what? Who gains, not the people on that route do they? hells bells.

This is crazy talk, it will never happen, if it does literally ignore it and write to your MP to have this crackhead removed for gross incompetence.

He would need to apply for , and ADVERTISE a TTRO 16 weeks prior to any closure - easy for a local newspaper to pick up on and run a story if this was imminent.

The story in itself doesn't surprise me though, as I know from personal experience this ****** would also love to shut the M32 on Sundays as well.

He would need to apply for , and ADVERTISE a TTRO 16 weeks prior to any closure - easy for a local newspaper to pick up on and run a story if this was imminent.

The story in itself doesn't surprise me though, as I know from personal experience this ****** would also love to shut the M32 on Sundays as well.

Oh he's mentioned the M32 before. Wants to make the whole length of it a single lane so buses that you see once an hour can use the other. Nice long car park that would be right back to the M4 if he did that! IDIOT!!!

Also, the portway has no houses along it apart from a small section at sea mills. The guy is an actual loon, the traffic will just be forced to go though Shire, Sea mills, Stoke Bishop, Downs, WLR to the centre causing utter chaos, and for what? Who gains, not the people on that route do they? hells bells.

This is crazy talk, it will never happen, if it does literally ignore it and write to your MP to have this crackhead removed for gross incompetence.

hes going to send more traffic through the downs for pedestrians to enjoy the partway?????? :blink: anybody with half a brain surely knows more pedestrians enjoy the downs more who actually voted this ***** in???

I mean he is cretinous beyond belief I hope marvin Rees is running again next time failing that Mr bean/blobby :grr:

Archived