IGNORED

Oskar Thread For Updates And Well Wishes

Dollymarie

12 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

His face says it all. And when the Atyeo corner started singing "there's only one Oskar Pycroft" he looked at his mum and said "Mummy, they're singing my name!" 

image.jpeg

This was my highlight of the evening. Watching Oscar making his way to the centre circle, with Heroes being played, it brought a lump to my throat. Well done Oscar, I'm and so very proud of you,

I witnessed Oskar proudly showing Marlon Pack his boots after the match too. Apparently Marlon has (or had) the same ones. I asked Oskar if he was tired after his walk, he really enjoyed it but his lets were like jelly afterwards. Such was the effort he made.

Must say Marlon was brilliant with him and really took an interest. Very chatty, very funny, said he was off to beat up Greg Cunningham which Oskar thought was funny. Oskar has got such stamina, wanted to stay and see all the players as they came out. The Preston players were brilliant with him too which was great to see. 

It was the highlight of my evening and I will confess I shed a tear in the away end what an inspirational young man - sorry our team spoilt your night a little but you Sir are a Star 

I don't make promises I cannot keep but if you ever make it to Deepdale to watch your beloved City I will pay for your tickets and the family as a guest - hope to see you next season at Ashton Gate ...

Mortis

Archived