IGNORED

Oskar Thread For Updates And Well Wishes

Dollymarie

Its great to hear things are going so well. Everyone is looking forwards to the day you walk onto the Ashton Gate centre circle under you own steam to take a bow to the applause of all your Bristol City supporters and well wishers... I'm sure with determination, the help of your doctors, your own hard work and that of those around you that day is getting closer by the hour. We can't wait and I'm sure you can't either so good luck with your progress mate.

Quite rightly the focus since we all got to hear of you and your brave fight has been mostly on you Oskar and pardon the pun but fundraisers and public supporters have been and will continue being with you every step of the way. I think someone else at this point deserves a special mention too, we know of at least two special

ladies in your life Oskar, that's Marie who has clearly become a great family friend of yours and keeps us forum fans updated on 'everything Oskar & City' related, and the other one is your mum.

Your mum really deserves a special mention, the physical and emotional ups and downs of life must have been incredibly exhausting at times, no more so than in recent days leading up to your operation and early stages of recovery I'm sure the emotions have reached new highs matched only by the exhaustions that accompany such dramatic events. So just to say the admiration of so many people are also with you Liz, 'Mummy Oskar', it must have been a long and winding road and your journey can't have always been an easy one, just thought I'd mention its great that there are mums like you in the World, congratulations! :)

Best wishes once again to your Oskar, ( & give you mum a hug from us :) )

The fund reached its total which enabled last weeks operation to go ahead.

I hope you continue to fight cancer. Oskars mum has assured me he's thankfully in a much more comfortable state than he was yesterday :)

Thanks for replying Dolly, and your comments, and that  the news is much better for the lad.  :)

Chin has always been up on this top little man.

Speedy recovery young un.

I hope you get to lead the team out for our first home game if the season.

Keep fighting city always. A truly cruel and difficult fight. Always believe

Thanks mate, much appreciated.

Wow, what a little ledge. Bewildering how he's got through it and able to smile in that photo.

Well done to his mum too and all city fans who've donated. Some top days to come for oskar, city and beyond, sure he'll be with the eastend on his feet soon.

Also keep going cityalways, bcfc will be right behind you just as we have been with little Oskar.

Have been avoiding this thread, not because I'm a cold hearted bastard, but being a Dad to 3 beautiful, healthy girls I find it hard to see other children going through shit like this

Glad I have read it now, that last pic has put a tear in my eye

Oskar - keep it going, little man. Puts most of things we moan about to shame, count your blessings and all that....

And to Oskar's Mum, I have no idea how you've dealt with all of this, hope the light at the end of the tunnel is a little brighter for you now, keep smiling

Oskar is to this season what Divvy was to last - an inspiration

absolutely fantastic news. well done little big man.

city always,keep it up, who knows,prem footy might well be along in the not too distant future with you watching it and finally, thanks for the updates Dollymarie, im the proud owner of 5 Oskar scarves,those and the collections are worth every penny and more to see that last pic.

Oskar you are doing brilliantly. Look how you were just one week ago. Huge, huge steps in progress. I am so proud of you, we all are. I can't imagine how your Mum must be feeling, bursting with pride and joy. Keep going, it will get a little easier every day...but as with all pre-season the training gets a bit tougher to. You CAN do it, you WILL do it, you ARE doing it.

M x

Archived