IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

He certainly was.

He may well still be, but his time at Cardiff has seen him go backwards.

Not really a risk for Wolves though as it a loan.

So much for him saying he wanted to go back up North - Wolves aint that far North is it. 

What ALF probably said was... "it's further north than ****** Brizzle, that will do !"    :grr:

Yeah sorry no concrete fact but my personal opinion Is we are now scratching around for alternatives to our initial hit list, and that this summer has been more painful for the management team than any of us could have thought.

I tend to agree with you. I do think we've missed out on some original targets but I think we might just get lucky and have this play out more or less how management thought it would play out. Of course this is speculation as well. With certain loans starting to happen, it's going to start moving a bit quicker as teams look to finalize their squads

I don't understand why or what's happened this summer? Just find it a bit odd.

What are you struggling to understand...we had a transfer strategy, anyone who thinks we didn't with promotion secured with a month left of the season has their head in the clouds..which for whatever reason has not come off, it looks as though we set our sights too high and have been badly burnt, focussing on domestic players with championship experience, which comes at a premium that we cannot afford (guess being wages rather than transfer fee)....

I am adamant that there will be fall out on this particularly if we struggle as can't see cotterill shouldering the blame for this, his ego is far too big.

From outside looking in and not itk I am shocked that our board and management team have got this so wrong, there is no one associated with bcfc who can convince me that with 4 days left to go to the season that we only expected to have one new recruit (less Ives and McLean) and have El abd, Reid and burns on the bench at Sheffield.

I'd like to believe this was the plan but it feels like the same old City, when you can't capitalise on momentum. (Yes I know about the Hull year). I have faith in the first 11 and believe many are that quality. Back ups and a plan B would be nice though.

Archived