IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

Only 2 things wrong with the Lingard story.

A) If we were willing to pay those wages we'd have signed someone earlier.

2) It's the S*n !

"A)" equals total bolkocks.

How can you determine the magnitude and movement of our transfer business?

Your ambition doesn't match that of the football club, but it does relate to 90% of the chumps who've posted in this thread.

Not saying the Lingard transfer is true and will happen, but he would be better than what we have. A potential transfer that matches what our club has said.

"A)" equals total bolkocks.

How can you determine the magnitude and movement of our transfer business?

Your ambition doesn't match that of the football club, but it does relate to 90% of the chumps who've posted in this thread.

Not saying the Lingard transfer is true and will happen, but he would be better than what we have. A potential transfer that matches what our club has said.

Our wage budget is in the bottom 5 of the league...a major hinderance hence the reliance on loan market

Just seen that todd Kane is heading off to Ajax on a season long loan. Great move for him. Another one slips the net for us.

If that's true that's a fantastic move for him. Was a bit annoyed he resigned with Chelsea but if they can secure him a loan like that then I'm all for him staying. Didn't seem like his career would progress staying at Chelsea but Ajax would certainly help.

Just seen that todd Kane is heading off to Ajax on a season long loan. Great move for him. Another one slips the net for us.

Blimey, that surprises me. I'm one of few on here who was unsure of wanting him this season. Did alright for us and was a tidy player, but looked more suited to CM than RWB. Would probably have taken Tavernier over him.

Archived