IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

Blimey, that surprises me. I'm one of few on here who was unsure of wanting him this season. Did alright for us and was a tidy player, but looked more suited to CM than RWB. Would probably have taken Tavernier over him.

Tavernier certainly grew in the role over time but give me Todd Kane all day. He could've pushed the likes of Korey Smith and Marlon Pack. Also, if need be, could cover RWB. Certainly rather would've rather had one than none though. Bit of a shame to see both of them make moves that didn't involve us.

Just seen that todd Kane is heading off to Ajax on a season long loan. Great move for him. Another one slips the net for us.

Pretty sure if he's getting offers from clubs like Ajax it was never likely that he was coming here. Hardly the club's fault. Who says we weren't in for him?

Yeah Harry said that it wasn't Zamora. So that's him and Konchesky ruled out but I'm sure they also said he'd been discussed on the forum so only really leaving Leon Best or Barton but I don't consider Best to be a 'name' and think one of them said it wasn't Barton so I'm totally confused.

It seems odd that Tk would go on loan to Ajax.

AFCA have the greatest academy in football history and have been successful in producing a conveyer belt of first team regulars for decades, this season is no different, so I can't see where Kane would fit in. That being said he's still young and is technically gifted, he'd certainly fit in to the style of playing, total voetball.

At Nijmegen he'd walk straight into the team and have a senior role, I'd have thought he'd have attracted bigger clubs though, maybe an AZ or PSV, even the Kakarlaken would be a move about Nijmegen, I shall have a look into this, interesting.

AFCA have the greatest academy in football history and have been successful in producing a conveyer belt of first team regulars for decades, this season is no different, so I can't see where Kane would fit in. That being said he's still young and is technically gifted, he'd certainly fit in to the style of playing, total voetball.

At Nijmegen he'd walk straight into the team and have a senior role, I'd have thought he'd have attracted bigger clubs though, maybe an AZ or PSV, even the Kakarlaken would be a move about Nijmegen, I shall have a look into this, interesting.

My first thought on reading the Kane to Ajax thing above was "who are Chelsea signing from Ajax?"

Presumably as a favour that Chelsea will call in when they want to sign one of their players in the future?

Archived